What about making a 30's WTT club?

calm

Reaction score
What about it? And should it exist, point me in the right direction please...

:winkwink:

I'm 30 so I'll join if you make one!

K x

Great, that makes 3 of us. We can center round really positive info, as it is really important to have the right frame of mind. Like post positive experiences that women have in their 30's to keep us positive (and stop that niggling thought that we are are getting too old). When I look over at TTC, I see great posts of women that even in their late 30's that get preggas first cycle, or soon, or have no complications, or have up to 3 kids. We can boost our moral, and write in each other journals and assist each other in labor (I am getting carried away + joking now). I don't remember seeing either of you having a journal, would you consider it? We could also congregate here and post whatever we feel like, (unless there is another place where "clubs" post). So lets go girls!

I don't have a journal at present - I might consider it though.

K x

Hi,

I'm 30 too so would def join - but don't have a journal at the mo (in fact am so new to this forum that I don't know what a journal is!) lol :))

Lx :)

Hi,

I'm 30 too so would def join - but don't have a journal at the mo (in fact am so new to this forum that I don't know what a journal is!) lol :))

A journal is a bit like opening a post, but it's in a section dedicated to journals. You basically put anything you want there, like writing a diary or whatever takes your fancy. The option to go in the journal list is just over the New Thread button in WTT section.

Next step is: how do we make a club?

I'm 33 and WTT for #2 next year - had Alyssa in February, so am definitely in the 30s club! :)

me as well - I am 31 and am determind to have my first before I am 32......in july next year.

Better get my skates on.

Even though most of my BnB friends are more in their 20's, it is nice to meet up with people round your own age, makes me feel not so decrepit

Even though most of my BnB friends are more in their 20's, it is nice to meet up with people round your own age, makes me feel not so decrepit

I know what you mean, calm. I turned 33 last week and have been feeling old :cry:

Count me in! I'm 32 and WTT for baby no1. Can't wait to get started TTC as I feel my clock ticking loudly!

I'm in. I turned 30 in January and will be TTC in December

Hi,

A journal is a bit like opening a post, but it's in a section dedicated to journals. You basically put anything you want there, like writing a diary or whatever takes your fancy. The option to go in the journal list is just over the New Thread button in WTT section.

Next step is: how do we make a club?

Can we not just make a new thread in here to chat and get to know/support each other through this ?

I must say it is nice to find that there are others around my age too!

Taking orders from Hobnob, here is our club area to post. x

Please press the link below

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/166465-waiting-try-conceive-30s-club.html

Taking orders from Hobnob, here is our club area to post. x

Please press the link below

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/166465-waiting-try-conceive-30s-club.html

:laugh2:

See you over there!

sign me up too im 32 and still waiting to try through no fault of my own lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back