what about.......

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
Coming round to husbands grandads name frank ...........have not heard any other franks tho???

I think Frankie would be cute. Not kean on Frank personally.

Frank or Franklin are strong, classic names that are not overused today.

Really don't like Frank. It reminds me of a middle-aged man...sorry.

Strong, classic name, I like it! While he's little you can always call him Frankie or Franklin but I think it's nice to have the "proper" name on the birth certificate. Can't picture a 30-year-old Frankie at a job interview or a 45-year-old Frankie the CEO.

I'm a girl named Frankie which isn't shortened for anything, although I was asked that my whole life. I didn't LOVE my name as a kid but I like it now. I think girls with boys names makes us a whole different kid of girl and I love that :) my dads name is frank and he goes by Franco

Funny thing is that even tho I'm a girl- Frankie my sisters have always called my Franklin ;) I love that name and rather than a nickname for me, itd be really cute as a name for a boy

I really like Frank, its a nice strong classic name :). I like "old man" names for boys- they are men for longer than they are boys! If you don't want to go with just Frank you could use Francis, Franklin, Frankie, Franz or Franco?

I always loved the name Frankie...it's great for while they are babies and teens, and early 20s. However, I agree that it's not CEO material, they can always shorten it to frank if they chose they have grown out of the 'frankie' version of the name. Franklin is very cute too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->