What activities do you enrol your kids in?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
This morning I will be enrolling my kids in baseball. Jayden is finally of an age to be enrolled in these things. :happydance:

Sad part is, they will be on different teams and that means busy, busy for me. 2 practices each per kid per week on two different days. Meaning 4 days of practices. LOL

maddy has busy kids straight after school on a monday (fitness and health things they do) then she has a riding lesson straight after that, tuesday she has swimming lessons, wednesday riding, thur computers then fri night off lol

h x

Sophie-Louise does Karate on a monday afternoon,
Irish dancing on a wednesday afternoon,
and drama on a thursday.

I'd like to hope that Niamh will do horse riding (as we've always had horses) piano, and French (as OH and I are competent French speakers).

We'll see :lol:

Abbie goes to dance lessons on a Tuesday, bless her she has two left feet but she loves it lol. They do disco, tap and ballet, all her friends go too and she has a cowboy hat she has to take :)

At the mo Jade does football and choi kwang do, she also wants to do gymnastics (which we will sort once the house is sorted). Once I have had Katie, after a few months I am taking Alfie to soccer tots for the social and fun side of things, I think he will love it. x

Landon has done soccer..this fall we are going to put both Landon and Casen in it again, tball in the spring

my son is signed up for cub scouts, he's being signed up for the homeschoolers program at the YMCA, and we're debating between music lessons or horseback riding lessons

My son does soccer and swim lessons. He'll do piano lessons once he's 6. My daughter is going in dancing and swim lessons in the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->