What age can a baby have juice?

I've given my babies juice from about 3 months + but very weak juice, mainly cause my kids don't like water so i put a tiny amount of juice in it to flavour it

Oohh right - just saw this girl from my teen mum group giving it to a 4 week old :|

Hanny were missing you somewhere else again LMAO. I give Athena juice only when she starts to get constipated as sometimes it can help her a little.

You don't need to at all IMO. But I am very boring and only give Ruby water and milk. She doesn't know what juice is so she's isn't going to miss it.
But I have heard of a adding a TINY bit of prune juice to water to help constipation.

Ohhh ive heard of that - but this girl gave her little girl actually juice not even baby juice :|

Ohhh ive heard of that - but this girl gave her little girl actually juice not even baby juice :|

Hmm.. Ive given Layla abit of juice mixed with water when she was constipated, but it didnt really help so just stopped. She just has water with meals now. 4 weeks seems very early to have juice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->