What age did you start potty training?

with jake 20 months
with katie 14 months as she wouldnt keep her nappy on
with ethan he is 23 months and just isnt interested will try after our holiday in march so he will just be two x

Just after their second birthdays i think

We're having a very relaxed go at it at the moment as they sometimes sign "change nappy" before they poo. Got them potties for Christmas but no-ones done anything in them yet though they love sitting on them.

Are you thinking of giving it a go?

OH's mother thinks I should start now.. she swears up and down that OH was potty trained by 12mo! (Although, she said he wasn't walking until 14-15mo, so kinda confused)?!

I plan on buying Colton a potty at 18mo. So, he can sit on it/get used to it, and if he ever tells me he needs to go it will be there. If he isn't potty trained at 2years I'm going to start making more of an effort then. Hopefully the latest he will be in diapers is 2.5years.

Dan was completely out of day nappies by 2.5 years (he was a bed wetter so longer for night) I think I started about 18/19 months.
Dec has already been introduced to the potty, we have his nappy of for an hour every night and if I say go do pee-pee he will sit on his potty, so I know he understands, I am not going to start proper potty training until 18 months.

Leigha was 22 months when we started.
And im planning on doing it around the same age with Tom too.

I was wonding this as well. I got a potty from the pound shop the other week but ds just runs around and around it laughing. :dohh:

What do you do with little boys as I'm not sure if he sits on it that his bits will be pointing down? I'm afraid I might get wet.

When he has that look on his face and I ask him what he is doing he says poo so I know he knows but I haven't dared take his nappy off yet.

I was wonding this as well. I got a potty from the pound shop the other week but ds just runs around and around it laughing. :dohh:

What do you do with little boys as I'm not sure if he sits on it that his bits will be pointing down? I'm afraid I might get wet.

When he has that look on his face and I ask him what he is doing he says poo so I know he knows but I haven't dared take his nappy off yet.

:rofl: afraid of getting wet so am i hun but i think you teach boys the girls way of sitting down first then when they go to a big toilet then train them standing up when they are old enough?

Bethanie will sit on the potty but hasn't done anything. She freaks out with the toilet seat trainer lol. No clue why.. id like her to be trained be 2 1/2 but im not too fussed.

I tried from 1.5 years to see what she thought and was never intrested. Started showing intrest when she was 2.5 , took a day to show her what to do and that was that no accidents since iether:happydance:

I tried with nicole when she was about 2, wasnt interested at all. Tried again on her 3rd birthday and she's never worn a nappy since.

Havent even thought about it with callum tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->