What age does a toddler become a kid?

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm wondering if I should start posting more in here with queries about my son.

He's over 3 now and I notice that some stuff in regards to him doesn't really relate anymore..

What age do YOU think a toddler becomes a kid?

:sad2: My little baby seems to be growing up too fast!

My youngest daughter is 3 years old and the toddler and pre-shool section doesnt really relate to us now either.......

i class 3 year olds as pre-schoolers and then kids when they start school x

I classed Daniel a kid when he started school. Until then i posted in the toddler and preschool because i assumed that that section was for pre-schoolers. I will continue to post in the toddler and preschooler section while Esther isn't at school.

I'd say 4, when they start school x

I often wondered this, I thought of mine as 'kids' rather than 'toddlers' some time before they started school. But mine were both 5 by the time they started P1.

Hmmm....interesting. I think that toddlers is more appropriate for DD.

But not for DS, he's not much like a toddler anymore. He has more of an understanding of right and wrong.

I feel as though I'm in no mans land for him!!

I class Dec as a kid now, he is going to school next week so he is no longer a preschooler.

I would class under 3 as a toddler, 3 as a pre-schooler and once they go to school at 4 as a kid. :)

I noticed a lot of changes soon after he turned 3 and felt that he was more of a preschooler than a toddler. Now at 4.5 he's definitely a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->