What age??

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
For questions for the fellow mummys!!!

What age do u put your LO to bed at night??

What age did they sit up on their own and what age did they start crawling and walking??

Thanks

i was going to ask the same questions,

so far tommy comes to bed with us and sleeps straight through, i will however start putting him to bed on his own when he goes into his cot....2 weeks time....

sitting up, hes trying and can pull him self up a bit but nothing to write home about, crawling lmao your havin a laugh he wont even lie on his tummy withiout getting bored...lazy isnt the word and nosey is i think lol

maddy never crawled at all she just started walking around 11 months

we have it all to look forward to ay lol

h x

I started putting Georgia to bed at 8.30 when she was about 4 months, then she went into her own bedroom at 6 months i started to put her to bed at 7.30. Although she didn't sleep through the night until around 8 or 9 months it still gave me and daddy some evening time and she was always ready for bedtime.

She crawled at 6 1/2 months stood unaided at 8 months but didn't walk until 13 months, she enjoyed 'cruising' around the furniture a little too much lol.

jack is still in our room and goes to bed at the same time as me at 9-930 until 2-3

jack sits on his own and has been since 4 months 2 weeks.

jack is crawling now has really got the hang off it now at 5 months x x

courtney has been really good with her sleep and cos shes getting too big for her moses basket i put her in her own room last night and it went really well!! gonna do that from now on and wondering what time i should put her in there!!

previously she would sleep oon the sofa from about 9pm-11pm.... food... then back to sleep pretty soon after until bout 6am

she tries to pull herself up into a sitting position... it really wont be lomg!! she likes tummy time but she kind of resembles a worm rather than trying to crawl lol

sounds like courntney is doing great hun x

Hannah goes into her bed around 8:30. We feed her a bottle, bathe her, give her rice, wash her off (I know seems redundant :rofl:) and put her to bed. She hasn't been sleeping well though because of a cold. Hasn't sat up on her own yet although seems like she's getting there. I know that she practices sitting up on her own a lot.

Tummy time we don't even bother with now that Hannah rolls :rofl: Really she won't stay in the position for long without whining these days

Hi Toby goes to bed between 8 -9 and he was sleeping through until around 6am then he would have a feed and go back to bed till around 9am. But he is now started teething quite bad and is very grizzly at the moment and not eating much at all so he wakes up sometimes through the night but not for food just un settled cause of his sore gums. He still does not have his bottle until the morning. He is trying very hard to sit up all the time and I try giving him tummy time but he hates it!!!!

callum goes to bed at around 7.30 but rarely sleeps through. Usually wakes around 11pm.

he didnt sit unaided until he was around 6mths and he started crawling at about 8mths.

Nicole sat up when she was about 4mths and i cant ever remember her crawling, she started walking at 9mths tho.

sounds like courtney is doing really well.

My LO sleeps at 19.30...

He started sitting up unaided at about 41/2months and he started crawling at about 5months...

Hope that helps hun xxx

Dec goes to bed at 7.30pm has done since he was 4months he sleeps through until about 7-7.30am

He crawled at 7 months

sat unaided at about 7.5 months

pulled up at 7.5 months

cruised at 8 months

First steps at 10 months walking by 10.5 months

Sounds like your little one is doing great xx

wow all these clever babys its so amazing how they learn these things so fast leeon sat up alone about 6 months crawled about 6 months and goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up around 7:30 the next morning x

Seth only started having a regular bedtime about a month ago. He goes to bed at 830 now,

Hes still not sitting very well but Im pretty sure it's because he constantly shuffles and cant balance properly, although all the other babies his age have been doing it for weeks at toddler group. He's 6 months almost.

xxx

I still put her to sleep ghhhh :) as for the other questions 5 months and then 11 months.

maddi is still in our room, though has a regular bedtime and goes down about 7/8 each nite.
she's just started attempting to sit unaided, early stages, but nearly there :happydance: x

I put courtney in her cot at 7.30pm last night and I was AMAZED... I was expecting she would want another feed but she slept until 6.15am :) YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done courtney thats really good can she have a word with jack

I put courtney in her cot at 7.30pm last night and I was AMAZED... I was expecting she would want another feed but she slept until 6.15am :) YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats brill!! can she have a word with callum too please!!!

Having said that he woke up at 9 last nite, went back to sleep at 10.30 and sleep till 7am.

Chloe falls asleep downstairs about 9:30 then comes up with me and I put her in her moses basket. I will keep doing that until she outgrows her moses basket and needs to go in her cot, another couple of months I reckon.

She is trying to sit up but hasnt mastered it yet, although she seems to hate lying down now unless she is tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->