What am I having? :)

moonix13

Reaction score
I had my first scan yesterday! It was so amazing I was measuring 7 weeks 1 day and we saw the heart beat - 153bmp

Which means I conceived on -

Sunday 11th aug

Looking back on that week we BD on -

Thursday 8th aug - 11pm
Friday 9th aug - 11pm
Sunday 11th aug - 11am
Tuesday 13th aug - 11pm

Is it more likely it's a boy since we BD on that Sunday morning?

Any thoughts / opinions would be fab :)

Unfortunately its impossible to say just going off your dates and when you DTD.

I agree with LauraLoo, but it seems you're just looking to have a little harmless fun, so... Boy spermies swim faster but have shorter lives. Girl spermies can search for an egg for days, but are slower so take longer. So I'll guess boy since u dtd the day of ovulation :) good luck! of course, no one can really say until u see the bits (or lack thereof) in a couple months!

P.S. as much as I know the reality that it can always go either way, I'm holding onto the hope for a girl as we only dtd 4 days before ovulation lol

I agree with LauraLoo, but it seems you're just looking to have a little harmless fun, so... Boy spermies swim faster but have shorter lives. Girl spermies can search for an egg for days, but are slower so take longer. So I'll guess boy since u dtd the day of ovulation :) good luck! of course, no one can really say until u see the bits (or lack thereof) in a couple months!

P.S. as much as I know the reality that it can always go either way, I'm holding onto the hope for a girl as we only dtd 4 days before ovulation lol

Hehe it'll be interesting once I find out to see which spermies made it lol

Ooh 4 days before? Should be a girl but like u said can always go either way :)

I dtd a week after ovulating and we have a boy lol.

Well, DH and I dtd once the month we conceived, 7 days before predicted O. I must have O'ed early because my baby is measuring big but I am still convinced its a boy. So we will see. LOL

Too funny we dtd the deed 4 and 5 days before O and I told hubby, my money is on a little baby girl! lol

Google Shettles Method if you are looking for more information on this but yea, I think alot of is bogus. It is a 50/50 chance! :haha:

im already in the habit of saying 'he' when talking about the baby!!! will be an adjustment to switch to 'she' lol

My partner reckons were having a boy.. lol just by having a dream
He dreamt we were having a girl before and we did. Im just scare either way as I know whats coming again! Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->