What are my rights?

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
I bought a Sony s series tablet from currys less that 3 weeks ago. Used it as intended downloading android apps and stuff. The first time I've let the battery run out the damn thing won't turn back on . The charging light has gone from red to green but nothing happens when you switch it on. I can't find my receipt but hubby paid by card so they can trace the transaction.

Do I have the right to ask for a refund? I don't want a replacement or repair as I've completely lost faith in them. If it can break after 2 weeks of use I dread to think whatelse can go wrong

What rights do I have help please I'm crap at stuff like this x

i dunno if you'd get a refund as it would still be under warranty.
they may just send it off to be repaired. i used to work at staples so it's kinda the same thing as currys apart from they sell rubbish stationary too. :haha:

yes id ask for a full refund

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Govern...merrightswhenbuyinggoodsandservices/DG_194650

I'd be happy with a credit note tbf I don't want a repairmifmits going to break so quick

I'd ask for a full refund. Take your credit card statement with you. I did this with Clarks cos they sold me shoes that were too small for my girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->