What are the 7yr old boys into these days

Mines nearly 9 but has had the same interests for a while. Finger skateboards. His bmx. Scooter. Football. Pokemon. Harry potter. Collecting things. Writing stories/drawing - likes art sets. Jurassic world to an extent. Jokey things to have a good giggle. How to train your dragon books enid blyton books roald dahl books david walliams books beast quest books. Would like a camera. Enjoys a game or two on his kindle tablet and his dads ps4 plants v zombies, fifa on ps4 x

My just turned 8 year old is into minecraft, Harry potter and the diary of a wimpy kid books x

Mine is 6.5 and had very strict interests but loves Minecraft, Roblox, Lego, dragons and My Little Pony. :)

For my 7 year old it’s lego, Pokemon, lego, robots, Lego, books involving poo, faring etc and Lego!

My 7 year old is football obsessed so anything to do with that. He also likes jokes and prank type things, science sets, colouring books which he does with his own special pens, he likes reading but struggled with the longer books so at the minute we’re reading christmasaurus together. He’s also very into having the ‘right’ clothes to wear

Lego, photography stuff, information books, Harry Potter, playing on the Switch

My 7 mearly 8 year old son is anything football related. He's having ps4 with fifa and then lots of football related things only non football stuff he's having really is a tamagochi, and a crate creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->