What are the odds?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I'm concerned I could be pregnant again, but I don't think its possible, so if anyone could give me an answer, that would be great.

I took my birth control late three days in a row during the first week of my birth control pack. Is it possible to ovulate so early if my birth control was messed up that week? Oh, by the way, my last period was 5 days early.

What pill are you taking? I know that with a lot of them if you miss 3 or more anywhere in the pack then you aren't protected against pregnancy. Even if you take it correctly there is always a possibility of pregnancy.
Is your period late? If it is I would take a test, if not then wait until it is due and take a test.
Sorry I can't be more helpful x

The only way to know for sure is to test

I conceived on the pill so its possible anyway if you are having symptoms?! Slightly more likely if you didnt take it right. which pill is it? Some pills work by blocking ovulation, so the days you were late could have been enough to trigger the egg release. Did you dtd at those times?
Anyway I would defo test:flower:

I've been having symptoms for two weeks or so, but I'm not sure if it's just me imagining them or what.

The pill I'm on is Ortho-Tricyclen Lo.

I'm not entirely sure if we dtd at those times, but I'm pretty sure we did. We are a very busy couple. :blush:

When would be the best time to test? My period is due next week, but I took my pills late the first week of my pack. Any ideas?

Hi aidensxmomma. Sounds like you're understandably anxious and confused, but if your period is nearly due then you haven't long to wait. There are some tests that can be used before your period is due, but the most reliable time for most tests is after your period is late. Then you can go for it and test - a good value less expensive one is just as reliable after this time.

It is less likely that you are pregnant than if you weren't on the pill at all, but it sounds like it could still be possible so a test could be the best way to reassure yourself one way or the other. Good luck whichever it goes or you want it to go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->