What are you craving?

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
My cravings have started early with this pregnancy!

Please tell me I'm not the only one that wishes the kitchen was full of chocolate, ice cream, donuts, cookies, etc? Lol I really want sweets. With my son I couldn't stand sweets! I always wanted spicy food with him.

What do you girls want?

I loveee sweets also! I haven't really had a steady craving. I go on kicks. Like with easy mac, pop tarts, chocolate, cereal, and mexican food. Notice none of that is loaded with nutritious value.. lol.

Chocolate brownies! Big Mamma here i come! x

I didn't crave this early last time either! Ohh cheese biscuits, salty things, vinegary things and any sweets lol

Hmmm well for the first good 6 weeks definitely fruits and raw veges! But now I really really really want a beer, steak and cheeseburgers :haha: (little man?)

I Realllly fancy an Indian ...Chicken Tikka Massala and mint sauce and popidoms lol .....ok I'm feeling weird now ha x

I'm with Clair I have pretty much the exact same cravings! Along with Raspberry fizzy, and sushi (which I can't eat) and i've been eating bananas! Which I was absolutely repulsed by pre-pregnancy weird huh!

You're pregnant again?! Omg congratulations!!!

I'm not really cravings anything yet I've just sent OH out for a fudge brownie n flurry though mmm

Wine gums!!! The most amazing thingss ever. I am going to Barcelona for the weekend to see OH's family and I am stocking up as they don't taste the same out there!

I craved peanut butter toast yesterday, so I ate 4 slices of it :S

Mexican food.
Oh. my. god. Mexican food <3
For about the first 3 months I was sick all the time, I was literally on the verge of going into the hospital because I couldn't eat or drink anything (I was also working 2 jobs at the time, 1 full time, and 1 on the weekends/night shift, and one was mcdonalds so that didn't help lol) then it just went away, and oh my lord since then it's been craving nothing but chocolate, sugar sugar sugar everywhere, and salsa and chips!! Oh my lord! Now I want some lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->