What are you doing to help TTC?

sarah2211

Reaction score
My husband and I are moving into our 8th month of TTC #1. I know we are still within the normal timeframe but we are getting a little impatient. I'm just wondering if people can share what they are their partners are doing to 'help' TTC.

For example-
Me: temping, eating fairly healthy, a serve of full fat dairy each day, folic acid, fish oil, B complex vitamin, limiting alcohol. Started Metformin this cycle and ordered Vitex. Also using conceive plus lube.

DH: limiting alcohol, added oily fish and zinc to diet.

I've heard of other things like low dose aspirin, cough mixture, eating the core of pineapple, Royal jelly etc.

Just looking for anything else we can be doing.

Thanks

Hello! I am taking a ton of supplements to support my PCOS symptoms and I also have a fertility massage scheduled before ovulation and go to weekly acupuncture sessions. Be careful with the vitex, if you have regular cycles you may want to reconsider taking it. I read many reviews on Amazon from women with regular cycles who wanted to boost their fertility but vitex ended up changing their cycles and making them longer. Just be careful! Maca is a pretty harmless herb you can try to help boost fertility. Pineapple core is supposed to help with implantation, who knows if it works but I tried it last cycle and plan on trying it again. I also take an expectorant with my daily vitamins because I take Clomid which can harm CM production. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->