What are you eating for Christmas dinner?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We are at MILs for Christmas dinner and we are having prawn cocktail for starters, turkey dinner with all the trimmings for mains, and salted caramel cheesecake for dessert. I am especially looking forward to the salted caramel cheesecake, and I hope I have enough room left for it :haha:

We are also having prawn cocktail to start, turkey, beef and all the trimmings for main and a roulade of some sort for pud! Can't wait!

We're having chicken liver pate to start, turkey for main and panna cotta for dessert, kids are having chocolate Rudolph mousse

My mum is making soup and prawn cocktail for starter (I always choose prawn cocktail)
Turkey (as well as a ham this year which she doesn't usually do) with all the trimmings
Fresh cream yule log, mixed berry cheesecake and chocolate cups (with ice cream or double cream) I bought all the desserts this year... hope everyone likes my choices!

My Christmas dinner (dry socket after wisdom tooth removal means no nice treats for Ellie this year) :cry: :haha:
25552220_10155588321551281_284137117953201525_n.jpg
DH and the kids are having smoked salmon blinis followed by turkey etc, then chocolate and caramel melting pudding for desert :)

You poor thing, that must be so painful! I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Oh Ellie thats awful. I remember when i had my wisdom tooth out, i had to gargle with salt water after i ate anything too. Booo

We are not having our usual this year purely because it was a bit of last minute decision to go to my mums.

So soup for starter, steak pie and chicken and mushroom pie with veg for main and apple crumble or profiteroles for pudding.

My mil is doing some prawn thing for starters, turkey with all the trimmings and trifle for pudding.

I'll be having a squash, chestnut and Wensleydale Wellington, as I'm veggie.

Oh Ellie! I was terrified of dry socket when I had my tooth out :hugs:

We’re having a turkey dinner! Don’t ever do starters, now I feel like we’re weird :haha:

Hope ypur feeling better soon.

We dont do starters either, unless mini heros and celebrations count. Tomorrow we are having a small dinner. Quorn roast with all the trimming apart from pigs in blankets. I dont eat meat on a monday and OH and the kids are sticking with me in solidarity. Tueaday is our big big dinner. Minted lamb leg with all the timming and 3 pudding to choose from.

No starters here either. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

No starters here either this year as it’s just us and the kids.
Turkey and ham and all the trimmings
Pandoro for pudding as it’s nice and light
Cheese board as well to pick at for the rest of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back