What are you eating in this hot weather?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Besides BBQs?

It's too hot too cook and too hot to eat lol.

mainly salads, pasta salad, potato salad, add some chicken or bacon. mix in some veg etc. x

Lots of crap , either snacky stuff throughout the day or some frozen stuff chucked in the oven because we have lost track of time enjoying playing outside!

Need to prep salads in the morning I think.

Tons of fish, raw vegetables and huuuuge fruit salads!

Things that cook quickly like pasta in a nice oil dressing/presto. Salad cobs. lots of crusty bread, cheese/ham platters, stir fry, waffles/pancakes(can have them with savory filling too) noodles, rice meals, toasties ...cheesecake!

salads and antipasti mainly - can't really handle much else

Mostly icecream lol having chicken wraps tonight with lots of salad

not a lot, mainly pasta tho, next week we have meal planned loads of salads and pastas as this week has been horrid

A lot of fruit and veggies. I batch cook and freeze, so for the most part, stuff can be reheated in the microwave. I try really hard not to use the oven.

Salads. Couscous or pasta salad, lots of sarnies on crusty bread (no cook - nice and easy!) And plenty of fruit.

I don't eat any differently, I eat the same foods all year round lol

not a lot, mainly pasta tho, next week we have meal planned loads of salads and pastas as this week has been horrid

Lol Gemma your planning for next week? Hope this baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer

Lol Gemma your planning for next week? Hope this baby doesn't keep you waiting too much longer

we have...

Tuna Pasta
Tomato Pasta
Chicken Pasta
Ham Salad
Roast Chicken salad
home made burgers and salad
Fish and new potatoes

And I think he is going to be late :rofl:

I made a big paella yesterday and we all pretended we were on the costa del sol!

I'm loving the sunshine! :happydance:

Veggies, pastas, cheese and salad sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, etc.

Mostly salad and sushi! I should be losing some weight but all the cold beers and ciders are ruling it out! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->