What Are You Feeding Your L.O At 5months ?

TheosMummie

Reaction score
Hiya People..My Little Boy Loves His Food But I Dnt Wana Feed Him Too Much Haha!!What Is Everyones Feedin Routine..My Health Visitors R Useless!

Emily is 5 months old and I started weaning her about 4 weeks ago. She has 2 meals a day (breakast or lunch and dinner) and eats sweet potato and broccoli; vegetable purees; fruit purees; mashed banana and petit filous.

I'm trying to avoid too much fruit atm as I don't want her to have a sweet tooth. I'm still breastfeeding her so thats naturally sweet anyway.

Oh, and she loves ice cream (well, we were in Mallorca last week!)

dats ok then..theo is eatin the same how much does ur little girl weigh? X

LO weighs 17lb. 5 1/2 months
she has

8am bfast 1/2 jar size and 7oz
12pm 7oz
4pm 7oz
6pm tea 1/2 jar size
8pm 7oz

hth

We've just started Aisling on 3 meals a day as she wasn't gaining weight.

7am - breastfeed
7.45/8am - breakfast - porridge, weetabix or toast with fruit spread
10.30/11am - breastfeed
11.30am - lunch - veg puree
2.30p - breastfeed
5pm - breastfeed
5.30pm - dinner - baby rice with fruit - hoping to move totally to BLW for this meal v. soon
7pm - breastfeed

I've been letting Aisling decide how much she wants to eat and just leaving it so that she'll turn her head and refuse if she's full - sometimes it's after a few spoonfulls, sometimes I have to find her more to eat because she's eaten a whole pot! I figure I'll trust her to decide on her appetite, not sure if that's right or wrong.

I figure I'll trust her to decide on her appetite, not sure if that's right or wrong.

It's very right IMO! I think it's one of the main benefits of BLW actually, that they are deciding what they eat.

I figure I'll trust her to decide on her appetite, not sure if that's right or wrong.

It's very right IMO! I think it's one of the main benefits of BLW actually, that they are deciding what they eat.

I had intended to do BLW but seeing as we can't just yet I figured I'd follow the principles of it instead :D

Ava is 5 and a half months and 16 pounds

8.00 - 8oz
10:00 - porridge(jar size), or 2 peices of toast
12:00 1 jar of pudding 1 or dinner
14:00 - 8oz
17:00 8oz and about a jar
:19:00 8oz
20 - 21 5oz of goodnight milk

Thanks gurlies..i just didnt want to feed him 2 much!wen can i start trying to give him toast he is 5 and half months 2mz :) x x

Layla and Han's Ava for def are on italready, just butter a piece, chop in 4 and give him 1 square. most he'll do it sck it probably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->