What are you getting your 2yo boys?

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
It's my little mans 2nd birthday 2nd week of December and I just can't think of enough to fill his birthday and Christmas.
So far I've got him, A scooter, balance bike, playmobil 123, painting bits, playdoh, Melissa & Doug bits.. What are your 2yo's in to?

Can anyone recommend a good Disney cars track for a 2yo? He also likes fire engines, diggers, dinosaurs and peppa pig.. I can't seem to find anything that stands out.. :/

My ds2 is turning 2 the first week of January and so far his presents include:

Stocking:
Cutlery set, Crayons, Christmas book, Wooden train, Thomas socks, toy cars, train stickers, Thomas bubble bath

Christmas presents:
Balance bike, Remote control Thomas, Farm animal duplo, Puzzles, Cars, Slippers, dressing gown and onesie, Wooden building blocks, My pal scout, Nursery rhyme collection, Thomas duplo, big cars, books with toys

Birthday presents:
I'm 2 t shirt, New shoes, Vtech my first Tablet, Cup with name on, football activity centre, 3 in 1 wow toy

He still needs some bits adding to his Christmas presents to match his brother and then I'll try and get some little extra bits for his birthday too. The wow toys are pretty good and I think Aldi have a fire rescue 3 in 1 set on offer this week? My ds1 loves dinosaurs and the works usually have some good sets of dinosaurs or books. There's also a my first puzzle for 18 months + set of dinosaur puzzles which I found recently I think it's called jolly dinosaurs. My ds1 also loves the Peppa pig foam soap spray thingy which might make a good stocking filler

What about a farm set? Their is quite good deals on in ELC think there is one for 28. At my sons playgroup all the little kiddies love it.
I also seen a train table their for 40 and an easel for 15.

I really want to get my son the massive big fire station which is now reduced to 84 but still a bit pricey for me!

It's my little mans 2nd birthday 2nd week of December and I just can't think of enough to fill his birthday and Christmas.
So far I've got him, A scooter, balance bike, playmobil 123, painting bits, playdoh, Melissa & Doug bits.. What are your 2yo's in to?

Can anyone recommend a good Disney cars track for a 2yo? He also likes fire engines, diggers, dinosaurs and peppa pig.. I can't seem to find anything that stands out.. :/

Our 2.5 yr boy is getting kitchen main prezzie with food pots pans, basket etc to go with it. A till, cleaning trolly, dress up, Melissa an dig puzzles latches board etc, jigsaw puzzles, Peppa pig stuff Ben and holly figures, mite get some happyland, Dr set and bet set with toy dog that make sounds-listen to heart beat etc, play dough, dinosaurs, musical instruments, so thin on about getting a boy doll for him :)

My 2 y/o is getting a bunch of trains and cars, some Play Dough and some Coloring stuff and than some clothing. For his birthday I will probably be getting him a Ball pit.. He seemed really interested in that :)

Rio is getting a wooden kitchen and accessories and an electric ride in car as his main presents.

Some other things:
Hot wheels cars and tracks
Jigsaw puzzles
Ben and holly figures and vehicles
Dinosaur figures
Vtech switch and go dino
Talking peppa and George
Cat vehicle train track set
Remote control Lightning McQueen
Cars diecast vehicles
Lego duplo Spiderman
Play doh adventure zoo set
Playmobil hospital
Pop up pirate
Leapfrog fridge phonics
Melissa and Doug see and spell
Melissa and Doug sound alphabet jigsaw
Thomas take n play sets and trains

If he likes peppa pig, there's a lovely house play set that has mummy, daddy, peppa and George figures included too. It's at toys r us and is down to £19.99 at the moment. It's one of my favourite smaller buys for Rio, I think he will love it.

We have got various other sets too, the lighthouse mega set is under £20 at Argos. Sainsburys did a great set with the park and grandpa's train for £20 in their sale but not sure if they'll still have it, home bargains do a similar one with the train but different other accessories with it.
The peppa weebles wobbly car is only about £10 at Argos and that looks big and good. I got the weebles rocket for £10 off Amazon too, it goes up and down regularly. Jumping in muddy puddles peppa is down to £15 at Argos, we have it and it looks quite fun.

Hope that helps a bit. X

What about a farm set? Their is quite good deals on in ELC think there is one for 28. At my sons playgroup all the little kiddies love it.
I also seen a train table their for 40 and an easel for 15.

I really want to get my son the massive big fire station which is now reduced to 84 but still a bit pricey for me!

Thank you Hun have you got a link for the fire station and farm set please x

elefun the game im sure our 2yo ds is going to have hours of fun !!!!

https://www.elc.co.uk/Big-City-Wooden-Rescue-Station/130413,default,pd.html

That's the rescue centre

https://www.elc.co.uk/Wooden-Farm-Play-Set/141445,default,pd.html#q=Farm

That's the farm. Annoyingly you used to get free animals but now it's gone down in price I dot think you do - so not really so much of a deal

My nearly 2 year old is currently really into a wooden farm we have and our brio train track, duplo and his toot toot bits.

For Christmas he's getting
An elmo
More duplo
Peppa pigs weebles rocket
Some more toot toot

For his birthday he getting
A huge brio set
Some playmobil 123
A bean bag (just like his big brothers)

My ds's Birthday is end of Jan so we are trying to find the balance too.
For christmas,

christmas eve box:
Thomas pjs,
thomas bubble bath,
mickeys christmas dvd,
aliens love panta claws book,
Night before christmas book,
playmobil 123 santas sleigh.

Stocking:
Minion socks,
paw patrol marshal figure,
paw patrol mini racer,
Toot toot animals lion,
lindt santa n reinders chocolate,
mini minion cushion.

Christmas day:
My friend bing (santa)
Thomas dvd,
Thomas remote controlled train
Thomas book,
Thomas memory game,
twirlywoo figures (mil has bought the boat)
Henry and ivor hugglemonster talking teddies
train set from ikea
colour your own castle
playmobil 123 ark
thornton snowman.
Henry figure on scooter.
Books
clothes

Birthday :
kindle fire hd kids (black friday deal)
Balance bike,
car rug,
Books,
gruffallo chocolate
WoodenThomas trains to add to train track
I am 2 tshirt
clothes

Ds wont be getting much for his birthday what with getting a tablet but price in total should both work out about the same :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->