What are you getting your 5/6 year old for Christmas?

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
What is your child asking for or what will you be getting them for Christmas? Just wondering what other kids my son's age are into :flower:

My son loves to collect Schleich animals so we have got him some of those. Other than that we have just got him some different Lego and a couple of books.

Maria will be 5 a monthish after christmas. We're getting her, per her request, some flying fairy crap thing and a play tent, and I also picked out for her a monster truck toy, a castle play set (though I think we'll save that for her birthday) and Quixels (also saving for her birthday). Got some other smaller things but can't remember what they are now because they're wrapped up already.

She got a police set (dart gun, handcuffs etc.) and a pirate lego set for her Little Christmas presents already.

A bike, shopkins, barbies, books, xbox games, board games, really can't remember what we've bought!

My daughter is late to the frozen party lol so she's getting the dolls and ice castle. She's also got a baby Annabel . crafty things kinetic sand . buckaroo . books . x

We are getting Thomas the lego technic set #42038 and a remote control car.

My LO is getting a Blu Blu Dolphin and a girls Nerf gun and extra bullets, some of the many things she told me she wants this year but I told her to narrow it down to 2 main presents. then gave the list to my mum

Santa here got her a Scooby doo pirate fort set, some books and other little bits and pieces. no idea what Santa's leaving for her at my mums as she gets a Santa sack there too.

Then my mum and grandma have got her a bunch of stuff from her list. little live pets love birds, turtles and mice, sing along elsa (she's never had much interest in the frozen merchandise but begged for this), playdoh stuff etc.

She's the only grandchild in a small family though so she does get a bit spoiled by my mum and grandma

Oh my mum also got her the harry potter dvd collection (yes I have a 5 year old who loves harry potter)

DS is 5 a month after Christmas, at his request is Paw Patrol, it think he will out grow it but so 6 pups it is and a Helicopter from Planes 2.
He has also hinted at Lego Arctic. TBH he hasn't really got into Spider-Man / Batman and other superheroes because he's never found them on TV.
He keeps talking about thunderbird so they are on his birthday list and he is getting a new bike for his birthday.

I still need the big present for my 4.5 year old!! Help ladies! We also have a 6 year old, so we have too many toys already. He likes crafts (he will get some playdough like stuff and fancy watercolors); no legos - we have too many already...He's not into superheroes. I really need help:wacko:

How about a marble run??DS has a lovely wooden one by Quadrilla.

How about jr meccano?

DS loves cars & cities. He is into hot wheels those days, he likes his Tomica city with a metro.

He loves wooden blocks, we have too many boxes. He likes classic Lego and hates the themed ones.

He also loves books, we have all Roald Dahl collection, Dr. suess and our recent purchase was Harry Potter collection. There are also none fiction Usborne books.

He loves dancing and he already have 3 dance games on the Xbox.

Our nearly 5 year old is getting a dolls house (that was built by my Grandad in the 1950s and has gone through all the children in our family, I've repainted and decorated it). She's also getting lego, books, and a few stocking fillers that were on her letter to Father Christmas - for the second year running her requests have been just a few low cost items, can't see that lasting for years to come lol!

Great lists everyone. I have found it hard picking toys this year I must say, mine changes his mind so often I stuck to the 2 main things that never changed in a few weeks.

Little live pets seem to be popular I think I'm going to get the spider one for my boys birthday in January. He would prefer a real one but I'm having none of it lol.

Our nearly 5 year old is getting a dolls house (that was built by my Grandad in the 1950s and has gone through all the children in our family, I've repainted and decorated it). She's also getting lego, books, and a few stocking fillers that were on her letter to Father Christmas - for the second year running her requests have been just a few low cost items, can't see that lasting for years to come lol!

That's amazing it's been in your family since the 50s lovely idea :)

Great lists everyone. I have found it hard picking toys this year I must say, mine changes his mind so often I stuck to the 2 main things that never changed in a few weeks.

Little live pets seem to be popular I think I'm going to get the spider one for my boys birthday in January. He would prefer a real one but I'm having none of it lol.

I made the mistake of letting my LO take her little live pets mouse she already has from her birhtday to school with her for show and tell a few weeks ago and now there's at least 3 other mums who have been asked for little live pets for Christmas :haha:

J's asked for a 'green machine' and he's also getting the vtech camera.

Ds will be 6 in March, he's asked for a potters wheel and air drying clay. I've also got him a zoomer Bently robo dog, he's not asked for if but he loved a friends when he saw it a few months ago. Family are getting him skylanders superchargers starter pack and some Star wars bits and bobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->