what are you getting your five year old?

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
I have made a list for my lo (and started buying) but just wandering if I am missing something that is a must have for a five year old girl this year!
List is as follows:

Talking joy
Big hero 6 dvd
Lion king dvd
Baymax from big hero 6
Inside out stationary
Bike and helmet
Karaoke machine
Cd's
Barbie that rides a bike
Operation
Bukaroo
Tiny tears
Double buggy
Roald Dahl book set

And then a stocking with lots of little bits....

Anything else I should know about?!

Last year (Alex was 5) people kept telling me Shopkins were a big deal.

My 5 year old loves the little live pets, she has the birds, owls and turtles. She has asked for the mouse and the parrot for Christmas. She also loves Hama beads and build a bear.

Thanks both, Megan is all about shopkins and I have bought her a few packs for her stocking.......she seems to have hundreds!
I haven't seen the little live pets I will go and have a look now thankyou 😃

Skate board, captain America dressibg up costume, Star Wars dressing up costume, hulk action figure, and a number of books. For his birthday he's getting roller blades.

Callum collects wooden railway trains from thomas so he is getting some of those plus some accessories for his wooden railway track. He is also getting a giant teenage mutant ninja turtle house from my parents so i am getting him the figures for it. Also jenga, paw patrol frustration, play doh, rumbling monkeys (like kerplunk).

Thinking of getting him a leapfrog reader as he is learning phonics at school.

My daughter will be 4 years 8 months and I am getting her Shopkins, Disney DVDs, playmobil princess set and maybe a couple of other small things.

She has also asked for a night light and toy story DVDs.

I think what you got looks awesome. Ive herd that Frozen is pretty popular :)

I am not sure my list will be much help, my five year old is autistic and doesn't really play with toys. He loves electronic things and anything Leapfrog make, just in case though this is his list.

Main: Leapfrog Leapster and Animal Genius game (if anyone wants to order this game order it from Amazon America not UK, it is £35 on the UK site and about £16 including delivery from America)
Leapband, he is so excited about this :happydance: When I showed him the video of what it does I asked him if he liked it and which colour he liked and he said 'green Leapband'. He has limited speech and doesn't usually answer questions so it must be massively important to him.
Ikea cash register and toy money
Leapfrog Word Whammer
Fisher Price iJig and refils
Alphablocks jigsaw
Leapreader Space pack
Leapreader Enginering a Win book

Plus two books, Playtown and a Room on the Broom sound book

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads