What are you getting your OH for valentines day?

Me neither.. Thing is as we don't have a definite anniversary date (we started seeing each other in December, (after being friends for a few months) and just slipped into a comfy relationship) we use Valentines day as our anniversary date too (kills two birds with one stone), so I know it's gotta be nice. But not too nice because his birthday is in March and I need to keep better ideas for then! Gah!

i have no idea.tbh we normally just get each other a card and then have a nice night in together - takeaway and dvd :) Although OH normally gets me somme flowers or chocolate but he sees it as the girls thing and not for the boy :rofl: xxx

we arent doing anything for valentines because its our wedding anniversairy on the 7th so for that we r going for a indian and maybe a drink coming home curling up on the sofa and night watch a film but ohs got work the next day so we might not get to watch the film lol

Just going out for a quiet meal and each paying our halves. Nothing special!

We tend not to do overboard for Valentine's Day. Our wedding anniversary is in mid-December and my birthday is the start of March so I guess we don't really see the need.

I always thought it was more a pre-marriage sort of thing. That's not meaning to offend anybody at all, by the way, just what I always thought about the day. Now I'm married I much prefer to celebrate our anniversary rather than a Saint's day that every couple celebrates.

Or maybe I'm just getting old ... (most likely!)

I dont have a clue!
He's said that we're not getting each other anything, maybe just a night in with food and a film... but everytime he says that he always gets me something-- then i feel bad because i havent...

March birthdays are a nightmare. My OH is so difficult to buy for. Luckily we don't ever do anything major for valentines day. Usually he gets me chocolates and since I am invariably on a diet, he eats them! :haha: I'm wise to this sneakiness though!

March birthdays are a nightmare. My OH is so difficult to buy for. Luckily we don't ever do anything major for valentines day. Usually he gets me chocolates and since I am invariably on a diet, he eats them! :haha: I'm wise to this sneakiness though![/QUOTE] :haha: Sounds just like my OH!! :p

I also have no idea what to get OH, Ive done a card on hallmark.com, big one with like a collage of lots of photos of us on it..thats cute! But no idea what to do or what little token pressie to get him! :dohh: Its our anniversary on the 9th so Im completley screwed! :dohh:

xx

im in the same boat lisa its our first wedding anniversairy on the 7th so we arent bothered about the v day

It's so much easier for men! They can get away with a bunch of flowers, chocolate or a teddy or something like that but ya can't really get that sort of stuff for men! :S
Ahhh

whenever I go away for work, I always bring back the little toiletries from the hotel for Hub. this time they were Molton Brown and he's completely mad about them,so I've bought him the gift set. he is so easy to buy for, simply 'cos he is obsessed with aftershave so normally its a gift set of that type

We're going away for a long (and hopefully romantic!) weekend in a hotel/spa so will only get a little something for each other. I'll probably get him some nice boxers (so I can finally chuck the old ones away before they walk off themselves lol!), while I'm hoping for my annual bunch of flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->