What are you looking forward to teaching your child?

Baby Love

One of two mommies :-)
Reaction score
My wife and I were in bed last night, talking about what we're looking forward to doing with our child - like teaching them stuff we're good at. And what we are nervous about teaching/telling them...

I am excited about teaching our child to ice skate because I love it! And also teaching them to play piano (if they want to). I'm also looking forward to reading stories to them at bedtime, and playing at bathtime...Teri said she was nervous about the day when our not-so-small child comes and asks for the car keys! LOL :haha:

What are you all excited/nervous about...?

:hugs:

I am excited about teaching them the rights and wrongs of life, to teach them respect and love and to pass on my faiths and beliefs. I can't wait to teach them to draw and paint and dance and everything!

What I'm nervous about? Puberty!

Oh dear... I think I'm reconcidering already :rofl:

Can't wait to teach how to swim, read and all school related subject, my husband can't wait to teach our children how to play the guitar and to ride a bike

I can wait to teach my kids to have morals lol (not exactly religious- just to set standards for themselves and respect themselves) and be honest and kind above all other things. I can't wait to fuel their individuality and encourage them to grow up as passionate people. I'm not nervous about puberty or anything really. I'm just pure excited lol.

I can't wait to teach them how to love themselves and others. We just have so much love to give. So many hugs and kisses that I can't wait to give my future LOs. I also can't wait to teach them some of my family traditions like making ravioli from scratch (even the boys!!)

I can't wait to teach them how to love themselves and others. We just have so much love to give. So many hugs and kisses that I can't wait to give my future LOs. I also can't wait to teach them some of my family traditions like making ravioli from scratch (even the boys!!)

Oooh ravioli! Yum! My wife is a chef so I'm sure she's looking forward to teaching our child(ren) how to cook things :thumbup:

oh cant wait to teach lo to ride a bike :)
i just cant wait to teach lo about life and that they get rewarded for doing the right thing.. and that they don't get pudding if they don't finish their main course!! :p
xxxx

i just cant wait to teach lo about life and that they get rewarded for doing the right thing.. and that they don't get pudding if they don't finish their main course!! :p
xxxx

Hahahaha! That's funny :haha:

xxxx

Hahahaha! That's funny :haha:

hehe, its true!! :happydance:
i remember when i was little - i only wanted a change of food, i wasnt full!... having said that - most of my meal went on the floor... :happydance:

How to build snowmen, how to bake chocolate brownies, how to read, and how to make a good scrapbook! x

Everything! :D
Especially things like morals, how to ride a bike, how to read, helping them with homework, how to bake and things like that :)

Those who already know me on here will not be surprised that I can't wait to teach Byron about science. In so doing I get to teach him appreciation of nature and the world we live in; independent, critical and analytical thought; and the value and worth of knowledge and understanding.

Those who already know me on here will not be surprised that I can't wait to teach Byron about science. In so doing I get to teach him appreciation of nature and the world we live in; independent, critical and analytical thought; and the value and worth of knowledge and understanding.

I look forward to that as well. I look forward to seeing them develop into curious, enquiring people and to being able to answer some of their questions and tell them about the world. I think the world is such an exciting place and I hope to pass that feeling on to my kids.

I reallly like to give mine a great general knowledge and I hope it will have as much fun readin as I have :)

How to build snowmen, how to bake chocolate brownies, how to read, and how to make a good scrapbook! x

Oh I love scrapbooking! :thumbup:

Soooo much fun isn't it?? I started last year, to make my Mum one for her
40th, and my OH one for his bday. Slightly inundated with requests for them at the moment, working on one for a friends nieces first bday, Mum's wedding, a friends 21st, and Mum's OHs 40th. If you're interested, take a look at some of my layouts on facebook, my name is Leah Veasey, and I'm the one screaming and clapping insanely in profile pic hehe :haha:

I'd love to get into scrapbooking but i'm not sure if i have the patience :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->