What are you looking forward to the most with your bump :)

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I am so excited to read to my bump. I read to Ss every time he goes to sleep and I think it's something he'll remember as he grows up and I can't wait to share that with my own lo, starting in utero :)

What are you ladies looking forward to doing with your bump?

I can't wait to feel baby moving! And to show off my bump :)

Just seeing my bump grow and know that bigger my bump gets the bigger and healthier baby gets (hopefully) To be able to see it for me will make it real.

I also can't wait to finally have a real reason to wander over to the carseat section of the store :)

Everytime I take a bubble bath I cover my lady bits with bubbles.. I cant wait to cover my lady bits but have my belly popping out of the water! I might even do a photoshoot like that for safekeeping for myself.

I'm also looking forward to reading to my bump. My mother and grandmother read to me every single day pretty much from birth, and I grew up to really love books and writing. So I think it's such a good habit to get into with a child, even before they are born!

Also, I'm really looking forward to getting to do things in preparation for birth where I can meet other mums-to-be, like pregnancy yoga and birthing classes. I really don't know many people in our area since we moved last year who are my age, so it would be great to meet some real life 'bump buddies'.

I am looking forward to my fiance talking to my bump and our baby :) I am also really looking foward to feeling my baby moving and growing stronger every day xxx

Can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"