what are you taking to get that BFP

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Im no spring chicken and i have been trying now for 6 months now, last time it to 16 months to get pregnant so Im trying to up my chances...

Im taking prenatals, some extra vitamin d, flax seed, and try and eat a lot of the food from the sperm meets egg plan.

any one got any ideas?:coffee:

I'm taking black cohosh (to help me ovulate earlier) and progesteron (prescribed by my doctor). They're both only taken on certain days. But I've heard good things about black cohosh I'm ovulating now so I won't know if it is effective for another two weeks! Lol

I tried soy for the first time last cycle. Didn't work.

Tried it again the second cycle and bam bfp. After 16 cycles trying I conceived on the 17th cycle.

Also took omega 3, Vit D3, folic acid, ate healthier. And used soft cups!

Soy helped me O 4 days earlier on cd 12 last cycle and 2 days earlier on cd 14 this cycle.

Check out soy isoflavones cycle buddies thread for more info on soy!

Oh wow soy sounds and eill look up cohosh not heard of that. I have a long cycle so making o happen sooner sounds great

Taking pregnacare + wellman conception. Currently on TWW having ovulated very late cd 37, will start taking soya next cycle if things don't work out this month.

I'm taking vitamin b6 for a combination of helping me regulate my hormones to prevent late ovulation and to help with morning sickness when I am pregnant. I'm also taking folic acid in a high dose because I'm susceptible to early losses. I'm getting all my other necessary vitamins from a multivitamin tablet. I was told to take low dose baby aspirin once a day to help regulate my hormones and to also thin my blood but was told to stop it once I find out I'm pregnant. I'm very natural in everything I do. I only take medications if it is my last resort.

Yeah i prefer natural as well im having my hornones tested in 2 weeks and i dont want to go on meds if i can help it. I will ask the doc about taking vitamin b6 as i do o really late. Didnt know folic acid prevents early mc. I had a cp earlier this year i would have been 5 1/2 weeks so anything that helps the little bean stick is great. I guess they can let me know if i need that from tests but will asj the doc next wk

I will start my drinking of Grapefruit juice, app this helps create really great ewcm ;) plus lotsa water intake in general

About six weeks ago I stopped eating all grains (but since have added back in organic white jasmine rice) and started taking Vitex, Nettle, Red Raspberry Leaf, and Cod Liver Oil. Then this last week I started and convinced my husband to also try Maca. I had very few PMS symptoms this last cycle and my general stress seems to have decreased as well! Really, REALLY hoping this all works soon
~LilacPetal
:dust:

I'm definitely looking to add something into my vitamin / diet plan for this cycle.

I have been on a prenatal since February when I got off the pill. My mom had an issue with ovulation so I'm wondering what I could take to ensure the big O!

TIA!

This thread is fantastic!
I have heard about this Black Cohosh before so I might pick that out
the grapefruit trick sounds pretty great too, but really I might gag before I get it down

I should start a better eating regimen for ttc, don't really know where to look though

the grapefruit trick sounds pretty great too, but really I might gag before I get it down

I should start a better eating regimen for ttc, don't really know where to look though

Same here! I need to busy myself today so I don't cry over AF so I'm gonna go hunt for some vitamins!

Has anyone ever tried FertiliTea ??? I love tea... And I'm trying to cut the coffee :coffee: so I was thinking of ordering some.

Ive heard grapefruit at the time of o helps conceive a girl....

started eating flaxseed in my cereal every day. broccoli 3 times a week different berries every day. ive also started to drink hot lemon and honey tea.

this might be of interest to you guys

https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health

also thinking of using maca but no idea what it is but sounds good according to this site.

Prenatal, B-6, B-12 and damiana. Nutritionist suggested last, as well as all herb shops in my area. Oxygenizes tissues, regulates hormones and is a low dosage and natural aphrodisiac.

Lol! I agree.. Grapefruit juice (not from concentrate is better) can be wuite bitter, i bet i gag aswell Haha

Yeah I've been drinking it too omg fowl lol it amuses my 2 yr old the faces i pull anyway

Ha ha! Least it'll be the only juice left in the fridge ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->