What are YOU wearing on Christmas day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I usually wear a nice dress preferably red or with sparkles.. This year I have no idea! I have a red lacy dress but I'm just not feeling it. I've no money left to treat myself but I do have £35 in M&S vouchers... I can't imagine I'll have time to go today though, working until 9 and then have to be at in laws (an hour away) by midday...

At least I have lovely new Next pajamas with robins on for the morning!!

What are you wearing for the big day?

I was thinking exactly the same! I can't decide whether to dress up or just be comfy and cosy! Got fleecy Christmas pudding trousers and Christmas jumper for today!

I have a red sparkly sequinny dress :haha: and a Christmas jumper. We're going to my grandparents for dinner so I'm making an effort.

Ill be wearing a black dress. Crimbo onesie at the ready too 😆

Going to have a look after lunch, I really want to wear a christmas jumper but it's always so hot at my parents.
I need to be able to play on the floor with my baby nephew and dd, jeans could work but they might feel a little tight after christmas lunch.
Ooooh, decisions, decisions.

Im goin casual this year. Skinny jeans and a cheesy Christmas jumper with a meerkat on that says 'meer-y christmas' lol x

I've got some Christmas pajamas for the morning. MIL bought me them last year. Red fleece with monkeys wearing Santa hats!
I'm going to wear my favourite maternity jeans, with a cheesy Christmas sweatshirt. We're not going anywhere tomorrow, so no point wearing anything special!

Still chunky after having DS so no dress for me! Just a big jumper with ' Merry Xmas Ya Filthy Animal' on it. Pretty much sums it up!

Me and my girls have matching pjs. Although they also have a pretty tartan dress for tomorrow lunchtime and I have a new nursing dress I treated myself too that has just arrived ����

Think i'll be staying comfy and cosy this year. Zara leggings, floaty top and a christmas jumper.

I'm still having a dilemma about what to wear tomorrow.. We're having dinner at a hotel so I'll have to dress up but I refuse to go shopping today so it'll have to be something I already have. At 4 months pregnant I'm still at the stage where I just look a little podgy, so nothing looks particularly nice on at the moment!

We're having a takeaway at my mums tonight so I've got jeans and a chritmas jumper at the ready for that. X

Leggings, a grey sparkly sweater/tunic, and my new boots.

I'm still having a dilemma about what to wear tomorrow.. We're having dinner at a hotel so I'll have to dress up but I refuse to go shopping today so it'll have to be something I already have. At 4 months pregnant I'm still at the stage where I just look a little podgy, so nothing looks particularly nice on at the moment!

We're having a takeaway at my mums tonight so I've got jeans and a chritmas jumper at the ready for that. X

Amy I'm so with you there! Still at the stage where I just look like I've eaten too many mince pies so maternity clothes not really fitting but my 'normal' clothes are already too tight. Can't think of anything I want to wear tomoro xx

Just jeans and a t-shirt or sweater probably. I like to be comfortable and don't really have a nice dress or anything suitable for Christmas anyway. I'm festive today though. :D Wearing a sparkly red sweater, jeans and snowflake earrings. It's as Chrsitmassy as my wardrobe is likely to get, lol.

I have a dark blue/red checked shirt dress from Asos, with black leggings, high leg boots and lots of jewellery :)

We always dress up for Christmas day so I've got a little black dress with tights. I will regret it come 6pm and I have a bloated belly sticking out!

I'm wearing this..

https://www.oasis-stores.com/v-neck-lace-dress/dresses/oasis/fcp-product/3660042537

It only arrived last week, so I've keep it for the big day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"