What are your 3 years getting?

bumblebeexo

Reaction score
*3 year olds :dohh:

I've already started buying for my 3 year old, but I'm looking for some inspiration for a 'main' present. We were going to get her the Barbie Campervan but it's £80 and she hasn't mentioned it lately. She loved it at her friends house but I'd like to hear other ideas.. Thanks :flower:

My three year old is getting: Lalaloopsy doll, legos (duplo), Candy Land board game, books, and some other things. I can't remember what else at the moment.

Her big gift is going to be a toy vanity with pretend make-up and hair styling things. It's the one thing she's been asking for consistently.

My 3 yr old is getting Paw Patrol toys, a marble run, I'm considering getting a Zipfy Mini-Luge for sledding, a Snow-Dino kit (like snowman kit, but to make a snow dinosaur), new cowboy boots, a Minion Kevin. Not sure what else.

My 3 year old so far has a furby (by her request :dohh:) and a furbling, LEGO, a styling head and a MLP figure and busy book. I have no idea what else to get her really. :wacko:

Lots of playmobil, he adores it! Either an innotab or leappad, depending on what bargains come up. Play doh. Dress up things.

when My son was 3 his main present was a Train table, He loved it than and still loves it now :)

My lo is getting: iPad mini :blush: two large diets cars, two Melissa and Doug dressing up outfits (police and fireman), homemade felt play food (pizza set). +stocking

I'm not sure if he will get anything else from us but family always wants ideas so far I have come up with: John deere toy tractor, baking set, battery operated train set.

Sorry our list is very boyish though.

My lo is 3 less than a week before Christmas so we will split the following between bday and Christmas. We are getting him a wooden kitchen, still to get that. We also have a couple of Playmobil sets, Thomas take and play set with a few trains, Fireman Sam playset, basketball hoop, a Gruffalo and a Transformers dress up outfit, Drs case, walkie talkies, some art bits and bobs, Julia Donaldson sticker book set, books and clothes (he will be bored by these!!).

My DD will turn three on the 19th Dec so this is what we are getting her for birthday and Christmas;

Birthday;
Trike
Fisher Price grow 2 pro Basketball hoop
Fisher-Price Barbie Grow to Pro 1-2-3 Roller-skates
Fisher price Little people garden play set
lalaloopsy baby
Playmobil 123 Plane
Playmobil 123 Recycle Truck
scobby doo figures
barbie and ken
Ernest saves Christmas dvd ( random but she loves Ernest lol )
scooby doo pez set

Christmas;
Vtech Innotab
Badger Basket Doll stroller
Jc Twin dolls set
La Newborn doll
Scooter
Playmobil take along Horse stable
playmobil 123 train
Fisher Price Little people Disney playset
Duplo Picnic set
Duplo school bus
Playdoh crazy cuts
books

This is from us and all of our family, we get money from them to get stuff for the kids.

My daughter is turning 3 in dec we got her for Christmas and birthday

A dolls house
Innotab max
Baby born interactive
Baby born bed
Frozen sing along karaoke
Minnie Mouse on the go boutique
Doc mcstuffin doctor bag
Rapunzel doll and dress
Anna dress
Pop up Olaf
Foam cone maker

Lots of playmobil, he adores it! Either an innotab or leappad, depending on what bargains come up. Play doh. Dress up things.

Keep an eye out on tesco direct I got an innotab max for £35 about 6 weeks ago

Wow that's cheap! Tesco are doing some good offers at the moment, got a few playmobil sets half price already.

Wow that's cheap! Tesco are doing some good offers at the moment, got a few playmobil sets half price already.

They also had the innocent 3s for £25 around the same time so definitely worth keeping an eye on 😀

My LO will be 3 on 9th December and he's thomas mad, so mainly focused on that this year. He's pretty much got all the trains but a couple he's asked for are discontinued so we've had to pay over the odds. His lists.

Birthday

Take and Play Tidmouth Sheds
Take and Play Great Quarry Climb
Trackmaster 5 in 1 Builder Set
Trackmaster Mike Engine
Trackmaster Spiral Expansion Set
Take and Play Rocky
Take and Play Rusty
Take and Play Class 40
Thomas Minis Collector's Wheel

Christmas

Trackmaster Shipwreck Rails
Trackmaster Builder Bucket
Trackmaster Harold's High Flying Rescue
Take and Play Misty Island Rescue
Take and Play Dragon's Drop
Take and Play Butch
Take and Play Rex
Take and Play Flynn
Chad Valley Airport Playset
Play Doh Diggin Rigs
Tomy Pop-up Pirate
Hot Wheels Cars Pack
Thomas Jigsaw
Mega Blocks Thomas Day at the Diesel Works
Bigjigs Wooden Engine Shed
Bigjigs Wooden Train Wash
Thomas 35 Book Set

I'm almost done for him, thankfully!

Her main gift is going to be a bike. Then we will get little gifts like Lego, a few books etc :)

My LO will be 3 on 9th December and he's thomas mad, so mainly focused on that this year. He's pretty much got all the trains but a couple he's asked for are discontinued so we've had to pay over the odds. His lists.

Birthday

Trackmaster Mike Engine
Take and Play Rocky
Take and Play Rusty
Take and Play Class 40

Christmas

Take and Play Butch
Take and Play Rex
Take and Play Flynn
Play Doh Diggin Rigs
Tomy Pop-up Pirate
Hot Wheels Cars Pack
Thomas Jigsaw
Thomas 35 Book Set

Can I ask where you've got/are you getting the take and play rocky? It's the only one my little boy wants but not been able to find it for less than £45! 😳 Xx

We got it from ebay. Got it for £38, which is ridiculous but it's the one thing he won't stop going on about. Keep an eye out on ebay because there was one brand new for £28 but I missed it.

Birthday

Trackmaster Mike Engine
Take and Play Rocky
Take and Play Rusty
Take and Play Class 40

Christmas

Take and Play Butch
Take and Play Rex
Take and Play Flynn
Play Doh Diggin Rigs
Tomy Pop-up Pirate
Hot Wheels Cars Pack
Thomas Jigsaw
Thomas 35 Book Set

Can I ask where you've got/are you getting the take and play rocky? It's the only one my little boy wants but not been able to find it for less than £45! 😳 Xx

We got it from ebay. Got it for £38, which is ridiculous but it's the one thing he won't stop going on about. Keep an eye out on ebay because there was one brand new for £28 but I missed it.

Thanks, that's what I thought I'd have to pay, just seems a lot for a little train but he's been asking for it for over a year so I guess it's worth it! 😂

Lego juniors batcave, Over shoe roller skates, a set of accurate scales, the Muppet most wanted movie on dvd and some books.

We're hoping to get our lg a pedal bike as her main present. Also bought a Thomas trackmaster set, a Thomas busy book and a craft set up to now. other ideas I've had are

another trackmaster set and engines
more wooden thomas engines
M&D stamper set
Orchard games Alphabet Lotto game

Her list doesn't sound v girly, but she's quite a tomboy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->