What Are Your Cravings?

Chiochick

Reaction score
Totally bored so I wanted to start a fun thread.
If you could eat anything right now, no matter where it's from or what it costs, what would you have?

I want buffalo chicken wings and ranch for an appetizer. Lobster smothered in butter with a side of cheesy lasagna for main course. And cheese pizza for dessert XD
All washed down with ice cold whole milk.

I'm drooling now! :haha:

I second the chicken wings appetizer with good ranch not the nasty bottle kind, pancakes with syrup, and a root beer float

For the longest time (8 weeks) I was so sick and didn't want anything, and because of this lost so much weight. Finally my appetite is back and the only craving I have is Cheese-it's and string cheese LOL. Food is just sounding good in general now. This past week my appetite has increased quite a bit.

That happened to me too! I was sooooo nauseous for about 4 weeks in first tri. Then I started feeling better and now I can't stop eating :/

I've been craving so much fruit. Much different than my last pregnancy, where I craved fried rice and sweets all the time! Every morning my husband gets me a bowl of berries. I'm also eating a ton of orange.

I usually like fruit but I guess Baby LOVES fruit :haha:

Anything with cheese! I love quesadillas right now. Hamburger patties alone with cheese sounds good too!

I started my job at subway today and I had a sandwich over lunch. I'd kill for that same sandwich now and it's 10pm lol
I'm not even all that hungry!
This pregnancy is going to be the one to do me in XD

Cake, chocolate, chocolate cake - basically sweets and bread...

Nothing, I haven't had any cravings during this pregnancy and I'm 18 weeks! I don't have an appetite for much of anything, actually.

My stupid GD makes me crave everything I can't have. I would do anything for a big plate of greasy enchaladas with rice and bean and chips and salsa, or even of big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch!

Enchiladas sound soooooooo good! Smothered in cheese and salsa and sour cream!
Ugh I'm going to gain so much this pregnancy!

I think we're going to a pizza buffet for supper tonight so I'm looking forward to Buffalo chicken Pizza
*drool*

Breakfast everything. Eggs benedict, fried potatoes, hollindaise sauce, ham, bacon, sausage gravy, biscuits, fresh fruit, apple butter, croissants, mimosas!.... Nom nom nom....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->