What are your favorite imaginext toys?

Rachel89

Reaction score
I noticed that they used to have some very grewt toys like the castle eagle talon, but taht these are discontinued/hard to findandnow they replaced them with less 'wow' toys. At least it seems so?

They are still selling the castle dragon and ogre but not everywhere.

Because of this I was wondering of the toys imaginext has currently available which ones do you highly recommend?

Thank you so much:flower:

We have got our son the batcave for christmas (not the latest version but the more 'bulky' looking one and it looks amazing, I keep having a little play with it hahaha. we also got him the dc penguin helicopter and batmans car to go with it x

We have the old bat cave, the older castle, joker house, Gotham jail, the dinosaur and the dragon, also batmans car, joker tank. They are all great, my sons absolute favourite is the police car though. We sold the ship on as boys never looked at it

Ds has some of the batman range and he is getting more for xmas. The batbot looks particularly good, Dh saw it as I was wrapping last night and got quite excited! He is also getting the new power rangers one from grandparents. X

Our house is filled with imaginext new and old and we love it all, my favourites are prob the original batcave and the toy story landfill scene toy, ooh actually my fave is 100% the battlerover that's amazing x

my son just loves the batman sets. We currently have:

the bat cave
Gotham city jail
Jokers laugh factory
Mr. Freeze set.
a plane set that was new to Target last year
the transforming bat mobile
Lots of the cars, motorcycles, boats, and guys (way more than I can list)

For Christmas he is getting:

The batbot (nana)
the transforming bat cave (grandma)
a set of vehicels and guys (nana)
batman with a newer boat (mom and dad)
some more guys and more vehicles (grandma)

and possibly:
the Gotham city Center at toys r us
he wants "all the imaginext batman stuff at toys r us" LOL

We have the boat which thomas absolutely loves :)

Another one for the batman stuff here. Rhys got it when he was 15 months old and still plays with it quite a lot!

The older studier batcave has stood the test of time here. Ds3 got it Xmas 2012 and now he and ds4 still play with it and have added to it every year.
I'm liking the power rangers this year and have bought the rangers and the megazord but have no baddies yet, they can just fight the super villains lol
I think the dinosaur ones look super cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->