What are your symptoms?

B

became

So, I thought I'd start this thread because then we can all share our pain/moan together! :haha: I'm currently getting killer headaches at the same time every night, no matter how much I drink. My boobs are so sore and tender, that was my first symptom that's stayed with me! I've been feeling slightly sick, but only after eating certain things. I'm ALWAYS tired, no matter how much I sleep :( running after a toddler all day, everyday, probably doesn't help :haha: In general though, I'd say I've been quite lucky so far :) I don't feel TOO bad. I'm praying I get away with the morning sickness, as I never had it with my daughter either!

How are you ladies doing? X

Sore boobs cramping every so often and was having nausea day and night brought some sickness bands n touch wood its so mch better xx

So far I'm doing good other than the tiredness. I slept for 12 hours last night and still feel tired today. My boobs hurt, and I'll need new bras shortly.
Headache on and off, and the odd dizzy spell but doing good so far x

Sore boobs although they aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago, I have all day nausea, evenings it tends to get worse, have the odd headache and abit of heartburn. Its the non stop nausea that gets to me.

Oh yes and tired, today I feel shattered but had plenty of sleep. Could do with a nap, but after work I pick up my son and I've promised him we'd go see the new Minion film, maybe I'll nap through it lol.

well my symptoms haven't been too bad, mainly exhausted and nausea if I don't eat or if I smell something I don't like..only been sick once so far, was really paranoid last week because I realised I wasn't that tired but this week it is back with a bang! I also feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster that I can't get off, also bloated and need to pee constantly but thankfully not really waking up to pee (just waking up for no reason) boobs aren't really sore just a little tender :)

I get nausea if I don't eat every 2-3 hours and i'm very tired with occasional cramping. That's it for now but it's still very early for me so who knows!

Extremely tired, need to eat all the time so I don't feel sick, boobs are kinda sore and I am either showing already or very bloated haha!

I am so early, but my symptoms are raging. I have cramping every night (had it with first pregnancy too), I am super nauseas, have intense cravings for ice cream and roast beef and I don't even like roast beef. I am bloated and can't wear my normal pants, and I have super smelling powers. I also have super frequent urination urges, super tired, and although my breasts only hurt mildly, my son nursing is pretty much unbearable. I have no idea how to start weaning when I feel so bad that he isn't ready himself.

So far so good for me but im still really early. Other that needing to go to the toilet every 5 minutes after even a sip of water and little nausea i feel pretty good

So far for me iv got flu like symptoms like a stuffy head. So so exhausted tired. Moody a little bit haha. Sore boobs. Filling up on food fast but being hungry more often. Nausea mildly. All kinda small so hoping they pick up really soon. The more symptoms the better!!

Mine are sore boobs on and off, tiredness is kicking in now! I had 12 hours sleep the other night and still needed a 2 hour nap in the day :dohh: I have no energy to do anything! Sickness on and off...but settles pretty much as soon as I eat something. I'm really bloated and constipated also (tmi) :haha:

So far I have sore boobs, period-like pains, felt sick a few times and I no longer like the taste of chocolate!

Massively sore boobs! Soo tired! Some occasional cramps, which freak me out a little! Peeing a lot more than usual! A few headaches xx

Just got BFP today...started having sore boobs yesterday and mild period like cramping off and on...dont remember having that with dd this early. Took 4 home tests which were all positive...now waiting on blood test results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->