What boxes fit inside Expedit/Kallax

Pearls18

Reaction score
Other than drona and lekman? Just wondering if it has to be ones from ikea or if you've found others.

Other than drona and lekman? Just wondering if it has to be ones from ikea or if you've found others.

I was looking at this the other day and with kallax there are set kallax boxes that look like drawers iykwin.

We've just bought a second hand expedit unit I didn't realise they had changed it to Kallax and the biggest unit they have ATM is 4x4 and I needed 5x5 and coincidentally someone down the road was selling the one I wanted in that colour and size on ebay!

I really wanted boxes at the bottom we could put stickers on to get DS1 to keep his toys more organised, but I don't like Lekman. I like the drona as they're cheap and have mint green now which would go with the room but I don't think stickers would work on them (we've got them elsewhere).

There are fabric storage boxes in Argos that fit. Not sure what the boy versions look like but the pink ones have spots, stars and an owl on. They're really cute.

Have you looked on eBay, sometimes they have more of a range than the ones in ikea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->