what can i get my baby girl!!

catty

Reaction score
Im so stuck! Iv a 4 year old boy and 3 year old girl so there is all the big toys already bought!

Im so stuck on what to get my 13 month old. She honestly has so many toys and got lots of new clothes for her birthday too. Stuck!!

All i have her is building blocks
Little people car garage thing

I thoughy of a pop up tent and a rocking unicorn but they are pretty bulky.
Im really not wanting to soend too much maybe £50-70 depending on what it is.

Thank you!

When James was around that age last year we got him toy boats, stacking cups, a rattle toy thing and some cars. There were a few more things but I've forgotten lol. It's a difficult age to buy for and I find there's no point adding more toys when they already have so many :)

Could you get her little bits like what Bev said and maybe a sentimental gift for when she’s older? That’s what I did for my DD last year xxx

Has she got her own dolly? Since you already have an older girl you probably have tons of dollies though! My DD is a bit older than your little one but this year she’s getting playmobil 123 and some dolly accessories and a hopping talking peter rabbit plush toy.

What about Happyland? Have a look on ebay/gumtree etc for second-hand so you get more for your money?

When mine were that little I got them some little bits and then a sentimental gift to keep. For DD3 I got the complete Beatrix potter collection and wrote a note in the front. I always think special books are a lovely keepsake!

Toot toot animals set? My son is 2 in February but got some last Xmas and has loved them since :)

What about Happyland? Have a look on ebay/gumtree etc for second-hand so you get more for your money?

Happyland has been one of the best buys over last almost 8 years such longevity with it played with a million times over, well worth getting some. A lot is half price at the moment x

Thank you all for the ideas! We have quite a few happyland bits but i agree that is great for this age.
I like the idea of a sentimantal gift i might do that for her last pressie

So i went to home bargains and got her a smoothie making duplo building set
Telletubbie music set
Then ordered a princess castle with figures from ELC
And got 2 balls from smyths one is a peppa pig floater ball and the other is a giggle ball.
I feel alot better now but she still has nowhere near what the other 2 have.
I also found 2 toys in the cupboard that i put away and were only used when lucas was tiny and ran out of batteries so almost brand new. A pop up apple toy and a little piano toy.
Iv stayed within budget and still have a bit left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->