What can I wash nappies in? Non bio or specially designed products

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey, Ive briefly used nappies in the past and used a little non bio at those times, but I've some new nappies on the way and would like to really maximise the life of them & keep them as clean as they should be so just wondering is a little non bio okay or shall I get a nappy product - thinking bambino mio's as can order that into asda, nice and easy & Is the same brand as the miosolo nappies, boosters and liners I've got coming. If it's no better ill stick with non bio. Also which temperature do you personally use? Thanks :flower:

I just used normal non-bio (Lidl's own brand), I used about a third of recommended dose. I preferred their gel but they stopped selling it.

Washing temperature, usually 40c and then every now & again, I did a 60c wash. I had eBay cheapy ones which said max temp of 30c but washing them at 40 & 60 didn't harm them (a few occasions were at 90c as DH forgot to change the temp on the washing machine). I also tumble dried them every time, again this didn't harm them.

Great, I've got some non bio gel for everyday use already so will use that, thanks :)

Oh yeah forgot to add I just do them on a 40 and they come out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->