what can the kiddies get OH?

DCS

Reaction score
He doesn't wear jewellery. He has way too many mugs, but has a fave, so doesn't use the others much.
He only wears a watch at work, but even then it's a cheapie because if he ever had to go in, it would get ruined, and it's batman. He has just got himself a new pair of work trainers.
I was going to get him an engraved whistle but that seems boring. Any ideas please? He is the worst to shop for.

DS is getting his Daddy a Ferrari 😉
Other ideas would be chocolate, book, game for PS vita, CD, DVD, fancy beer.

B has gotten her daddy a shaving kit from the body shop. I was gonna give it to him myself but I ended up with something else. She normally gets him something like perfume a belt t shirt jumper etc.

One is getting him a Wallet. The other is getting him a Razor.. In previous years they have gotten him personalized water bottle and a personalized Mug.

Flynn has got hubby a personalised photo frame. We have a picture of hubs and Flynn on the day he was born but its got a crappy cardboard frame thats falling apart so its being replaced with the personalised one :)

I'm not sure what to get from the girls this year. In the past we've done movies, books, travel mugs, candy, t-shirts...

Is there anything they like to do together. Maybe a cinema voucher or a safari / zoo pass. Or a meal voucher for a lunch out.
I got OH a wallet and put a pic of lo in it. Also I got a Peter Rabbit book about his Daddy to read together.

Is he a lifeguard? How about a waterproof/ divers watch? They're not all expensive. I usually get mine waterproof so I don't have to worry about taking it off to wash up etc :haha:

Is he a lifeguard? How about a waterproof/ divers watch? They're not all expensive. I usually get mine waterproof so I don't have to worry about taking it off to wash up etc :haha:

He is a lifeguard. Will have a look at some watches tonight. I think, after discussing it with ds We have narrowed it down to, a watch, a personalised water bottle, a nice pen for when he starts his training next year. Or a modle Of a car car he can build with ds.

As kids they gave something self made like a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->