What change bag?

MrsKTB

Mummy to Henry
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering what change bag you are all going for? I have a toddler and will have a newborn, so need it to be big enough to fit all my bits in, but i dont want it toooo bulky! I currently have a mothercare one, which is far too chunky for my liking.

I really like the Pink Lining bags, but I just dont want to be spending £80 on it!

So, stylish, big but not bulky and not mega expensive?! Ideas?

x

I just found a handbag I liked with plenty of pockets... I don't like the changing bag 'look' I'd like to just look like I've got a nice handbag instead... It's got all my bits and bobs in it and a fold away changing mat... This is my firt baby so I haven't used it yet but as its got all the functionality of a regular changing bag I figured I'd be alright.

I have a pink lining one, but I bought it in the sale I think it was around £50. Otherwise maybe ebay?

I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy backpack diaper bag. I don't think that particular model would be good for two, but it comes in the "Abundance" size, which is a bit bigger. It seems to be great quality, I love that it can be a backpack or shoulder strap, and the patterns are great (and not babyish). They aren't super pricey and be found for a decent price on ebay, amazon, or their online outlet store.

I got a Pink Lining bag in the sale too...here is the link to their website sale section

https://www.pinklining.com/uk/sale

they are really lovely bags and it will basically be your handbag for a very long time so may as well splurge a bit :flower: x

Ah, im glad i saw this post - i was about to post a very similar question myself!!!!I'm also looking for a new bag this time round as ill have a toddler and baby. I had a wallaboo last time which I love but its pretty small! I also had an okiedog which was a good size but the handles were a nightmare - the poppers kept coming undone so the bag would fall off the pram! Sooo, this time I'm thinking of a pink lining bag (which I was originally going to get last time, but somehow talked myself out of it!). What I'm not sure of is which one to get! How do sizes compare? I was leaning towards a yummy mummy... But are some of the others more spacious? Or should I be looking at the twins bags? Or are they reeeeally huge?!?!? I want a spacious bag, but not sooo huge that I'll feel like I'm lugging a hold all around, lol.

I have just purchased a blooming gorgeous bag from pink lining and I love it :)

If you have toddler and baby I would suggest the twins bag from pink lining as more room but not huge and on pink lining website they have 2 different designs twins bags in the sale at £62 so bargain!!!!

I have just purchased a blooming gorgeous bag from pink lining and I love it :)

If you have toddler and baby I would suggest the twins bag from pink lining as more room but not huge and on pink lining website they have 2 different designs twins bags in the sale at £62 so bargain!!!!

Thanks. Yeah, I've seen the twins bags in the sale and was very tempted... So I think I'll go for one if them. Now to decide which one :haha:

That is the hard bit decidining which one lol :) I am having a boy so went with the blooming gorgeous blue bouquet and love it happy shopping :) xxx

I'm just using an old over the shoulder college bag. I used it maybe less than 5 times in total and it's got a big flap over the top perfect for an on the go changing mat! :)

Ive ordered this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B005WPN7L2/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1365236432&sr=8-13&pi=SL75

Was gonna get it in purple to match my new pram but just i thought silver is better just incase i have a boy and need to change my pram to a blue one, the frame of my pram is black and silver

I got a Pink Lining bag in the sale too...here is the link to their website sale section

https://www.pinklining.com/uk/sale

they are really lovely bags and it will basically be your handbag for a very long time so may as well splurge a bit :flower: x

Thank you for posting this, had already bought a bag & wasn't happy with it, just bought a pink lining bag in the sale (bargain!) & returned the other bag I bought :)

Two of my friends who had babies last year have gone through a couple of changing bags cos it isn't until you have you baby for a few weeks that you know what you want. So I'm getting the free one you get when you sign up for the Boots Parenting Club (UK only, see https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/Parenting-Club/) just to tide me over then I'll buy one when I know exactly what I need. It's just a plain black one but tbh, I really won't give a damn what I look like in those few weeks. When life returns to some kind of normality (ha!), I'll then spend some money on one that suits my needs and looks pwetty!

I got this yesterday from work as my leaving gift and I love it. Really practical and well made and a reasonable price

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JJ-Cole-Mode-Changing-Mixed/dp/B00511J6IA/ref=pd_cp_by_1

I'm getting the £13 obaby one that matches the stroller as I'm planning to BF I don't need a massive change bag, just nappies, wipes, small change mat and a lightweight spare outfit is all I should hopefully need xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->