What charting software and other TTC methods do you use?

Miss Fosdyke

Reaction score
I've only been charting my cycle a few weeks - not even a full cycle yet. I am monitoring BBT, cervical mucus, headaches and other symptoms.
I just wondered what charting software people are using and is it worth paying?

I am wondering whether I should be using an OPK (2 days on the forum and I am already picking up the acronyms - though many posts confuse me til I look them up). I am 45 and TTC #1 and I probably cant afford a year of faffing about before a BFP.

Good luck hun - hope you're not faffing around too long:flower:

The software most of use is Fertility Friend (I have the basic package and it's free) although you can also pay for the VIP it is entirely optional hun (have a peak at my chart hun to see what it's like - just remember though my temps are all over recently had a m/c):cry:

OPK's are also another way of tracking ovulation (temperature taking will show you after ovulation has taken place) OPK's will show you when you are coming up to ovulation.

Another gadget you can use is the ferning scope (I don't know a lot about that though) it's to do with the patterns your saliva makes at certain times of the month:shrug:

One thing I have used in the past (and may use again) is the CBFM - Clear Blue Fertility Monitor :happydance: these are not cheap gadgets nor are the sticks you need for them but a lot of people have had success as they tell you when O is coming up a few days in advance and their is no mistaking whether a line is dark enough or not as with an OPK.

I hope these give you some ideas hun and it's not long before you get your BFP.

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"