What clothes do your wear for breastfeeding?

cupcake.girl

Reaction score
At the moment the weather is pretty cold where I live so I have been wearing a nursing singlet under my normal jumpers. Once the weather starts to warm up I don't want to be wearing singlets under a t-shirt. So I am wondering what everyone wears in the warm weather for nursing? i don't really want to just wear a nursing bra under my shirt and lift it up to feed because everyone will see my stomach. Anyone have any suggestions?

Will it be too warm for a thin vest top under a thin cotton loose shirt over? That could be a good option if it's not mega hot (I don't know where you live!). Otherwise maybe you could look at an option of getting your boob out without pulling your top up (like maybe just a vest top) and using a muslin or some kind of cover so you can be more discrete and position your baby, then move the cover around to cover some flesh at the top, if you know what I mean. I imagine there are also special bf tops for the summer you can buy which would be a good option to have for atleast when you know you're going to have to feed out and about.

I have been loving my nursing tanks that unclip at each side.

I bought a load of cheap boobtubes when bf that i could wear under any top, that way i could pull top up and boobtube down on what ever side i was bf from, always ment that my tummy was covered and i didnt have to get everything out :)

It has been SO hot here! I usually wear a tube top dress, or a nursing tank if I'm out. At home? haha generally no shirt at all! :haha:

I love the boobtube idea. Might still be too hot under another shirt but I will give it a go anyway

I love the boobtube idea. Might still be too hot under another shirt but I will give it a go anyway

i didn't read your post properly about how hot it was there sorry, but maybe a light weight shirt in your bag that you could throw on over then pop back in bag once done. :)
or as someone has said a muslin is very light weight x

I just wear wide-necked/ deep-V tops or button/down shirts and open the neckline across rather than lifting the bottom up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->