What colour is your bedroom?

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I need some inspiration! I'm not allowed wallpaper, so I'm looking at paint now.

I have a black leather bed and mainly pine coloured furniture.. if that helps :haha:

Pictures would be great! :flower:

Mine has 3 white walls, one wall has black & hot pink wall paper (black with pink flowers) then on one of white walls I have:

https://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t374/Lindseymw85/IMG-20130425-WA0000_zps77668c31.jpg

In the gaps there is pics of the kids, it's a 'family tree.' It was from Amazon for £25 & really quick and easy to put up.

That's gorgeous! Might have to look into something like that :flower:

I have just moved house and my last room was purple ( gloomy and dull) I woke up in a bad mood every day! Haha now it's all white but a gorgeous aqua blue really light but not too bright on the main wall with blue crystal light shade and blinds that match :D I love it and it looks so bright n nice to wake up in the morning cheery lol x

That's gorgeous! Might have to look into something like that :flower:

There's absolutely loads of different wall stickers. The one in the picture actually goes right across the wall so doesn't show the whole size (230cm × 150cm I think). You can choose the colours as well so don't worry if you don't like pink. It was also re-stickable so if you go a bit wrong you can peel it off and re-stick. Mine came in about 4 parts plus all the leaves/birds.

Mine is just white, very boring although we only just moved in. I have literally no idea what to do with it so I'll be looking here for inspiration.

Master - White with Black Furnishings
Guest - White with Red Furnishings
Nursery - Mamas & Papas Bedtime Hugs <3

Mine is a little more boudour now
With blacks and silvers, and deep purple accessories .

Well the rest of the house looks like a preschool nursery gone wrong :rofl: I need something!

Chocolate brown, i have darker furniture so thought it would make the room look too dark, but it doesnt:)

Duck egg, white furniture and a cream carpet-A big mistake, not sure what else would go with duck egg, but cream with a 16 month old-not good!!!

When we paint it I want one dark purple wall, not sure about the rest!

xxx

Ours is a really light gray, almost blue. We have dark furniture so it really brightens up the room.

dark purple. very boudouir like. but we have all oak furniture and floor. but it quite a large room for the uk so it can handle the bold colour.

Black, white, and red although I'm always changing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->