What colour is your bedroom ..

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Just moved into my house and need some inspiration, I'm unsure on what colour to do my bedroom! Was thinking cream and plum but not 100% I only say plum because my old living room was plum and can't bare to throw away a huge plum vase I have and a matching candle thing x

Just moved into my house and need some inspiration, I'm unsure on what colour to do my bedroom! Was thinking cream and plum but not 100% I only say plum because my old living room was plum and can't bare to throw away a huge plum vase I have and a matching candle thing x

Mine is mocha, chocolate and plum and I love it. I love the neutral mocha and chocolate colours, they feel cosy and not overpowering, and the hint of plum just brings it to life. xx

Mine is mocha, chocolate and plum and I love it. I love the neutral mocha and chocolate colours, they feel cosy and not overpowering, and the hint of plum just brings it to life. xx

Sounds lovely!!!

Mines boring lilac. Need some inspiration for our new house!

As soon as we've got our new place I'm doing a green/cream leaves and birds thing. Already have all the accessories but can't paint the walls in our rental house. It's not to everybody's taste, but I have a tonne of indoor plants and just love green!

Mine is white, black & hot pink.

One wall has wallpaper on which is black with pink flowers, the other three walls are white, one with a black tree & pink leaves wall sticker on. Curtains & bedding are pink & black, carpet is black.

DH wasn't amused with the pink but that will teach him to leave it all to me!

Currently all just cream but I haven't decorated it since we moved in and that's 3yrs ago :rofl: Going to get it sorted soon and we're going for cream, plum & black! :)

if I could decorate I'd have plum in the bedroom. I have seen gorgeous wallpaper in plum worth silver patterns.

right now blue, soon to be plum though!

Purple and pink, this is an old pic from photo bucket, the curtains and carpet as as pink as the wall

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/suzib76/c86d0bad-9882-4a19-97eb-4aa637720a72_zps6f9af1d5.jpg

This is my bedroom, its only been done 5 month but i want to change it again lol

https://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314/staceystuart/1091867_10151674384247779_1972499007_n_zpsff719623.jpg

Mine has a plum feature wall with dulux almost oyster on the other 3 walls and plum bedding with purple and plum curtains.

Mine is a very pale brown with brown and purple wall paper.

It's due to get decorated though so it looks odd as all the wood work is now white. As it's going to be a very pale mint colour with this wall paper.

https://www.cathkidston.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/66679/xsmall/66679.jpg

As the room currently looks too 'modern' with the rest of the house.

It's beige walls with teal bedding and curtains. Hubby didn't want anything 'girly'

Mine is just magnolia with a greenish carpet. We're planning to redecorate, just can't decide what colour to do the walls as we'll be keeping the same carpet (booo! :haha:). We have a series of seaside paintings in our bedroom, so mostly green, blue and grey tones.

Two walls are painted a light /grey and the other two have black wallpaper with silver stems and leaves and four types of flowers, two are silver outlined, one is medium pink and the other is hot pink. I have silver Venetian blinds and silver/pink curtains and bedding along with a silver bed. All wood/frame work is white.

Our is duckegg with white furniture and a cream carpet-Mistake as I knocked over a chocolate milkshake when pregnant and it never came out! When we decorate i want it to be plum already bought a quilt set :)

xxx

In surprised at how many people have plum :)

We've got a charcoal grey carpet, 2 walls are white, the wall behind the bed is green (lime, but not really bright, in your face lime) and the opposite wall has white silver and charcoal wallpaper. White and black gloss furniture, white leather bed, silver and charcoal curtains and black and white bedding. Accessories are in green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->