what could this be?

Marie&Darren

Mum to Chloe
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 26 I have a 6 month old daughter and I haven't used contraception since I healed 12 days after birth. I tried to breast feed but wasn't producing enough milk. My milk dried up when my lil girl was 3 months old and that's when my periods started. They were always on time no problems then in after my period in April I was expecting it again on the 19th May but it was 2weeks late I did the pregnancy tests and they came back negative but still no period. On the 2nd of June I had light brown spotting that turned bit pink. That night I had sex with my be boyfriend and the next morning I was bleeding it lasted for 3 days and stopped as quick as it had started. Now I have been feeling fluttering in my tummy just around my belly button feels exactly like movements from a baby but I did a test yesterday and its still showing negative. I don't know what to do or if I'm imagining it. When I was pregnant with my first I felt movements at 13 weeks. I'm so confused.

21st April - LMP
2nd June - 3 day period

Thankyou for reading x

Hi, I don't have any answers but didn't want to r&r
Perhaps you should go to see your dr and see what they say?

I hope you get answers soon :)

Lalitas Charm - Thankyou for not r n r. I appreciate it that's what I thought but don't want to seem crazy lol Xx

Maybe its stress related? If not then maybe go to the doctors to ask for a blood test? Hope you get some answers soon :hug:

I would say the flutters were phantom kicks and that your 3 day bleed was AF. After each kid it takes time for our bodies to reprogram themselves. I would tend to believe the tests but you can definitely call your doctor to put your mind at ease. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->