What could this mean? TMI

letbemommy

Reaction score
Okay so I know this is TMI but I am really confused, I have had alot of clear oderless discharge the last few days like having to change my underwear twice a day and wipe it off everytime that I go to the bathroom. It is just annoying and didnt know if it was a pregnancy symptom? also where did hot flashes come from? Help please!

I had that when I was pregnant with my son I started using panty liners very early as on I constantly felt like I had wet my pants so I would either say good pregnancy symptom or just maybe an infection of some kind even though its odourless. How many dpo are you?

I had that when I was pregnant with my son I started using panty liners very early as on I constantly felt like I had wet my pants so I would either say good pregnancy symptom or just maybe an infection of some kind even though its odourless. How many dpo are you?

No Idea! My cycles are all over the place so i never know but if I am going from my last vaginal bleeding then I would say 7 days maybe? not really sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->