What counts as harassment?

Justinel101

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So, as I've posted before me and my boyfriends sister have some major issues. She's threatened to push me down the stairs, said alot of nasty stuff to me over Facebook, and threatened me other times. My boyfriend always jokes around with her son and he gets scared so now she's saying she's gonna do the same thing to his kid all this stuff, (hello!! He's my kid too!) but that's beside the point I guess. So I do plan to file for a restraining order against her once he's born, do you think with the past encounters they'd grant me one? Mainly for my son because in no way do I feel comfortable allowing her to be anywhere near him. Thank you ahead of time!

Hi everyone! So, as I've posted before me and my boyfriends sister have some major issues. She's threatened to push me down the stairs, said alot of nasty stuff to me over Facebook, and threatened me other times. My boyfriend always jokes around with her son and he gets scared so now she's saying she's gonna do the same thing to his kid all this stuff, (hello!! He's my kid too!) but that's beside the point I guess. So I do plan to file for a restraining order against her once he's born, do you think with the past encounters they'd grant me one? Mainly for my son because in no way do I feel comfortable allowing her to be anywhere near him. Thank you ahead of time!

yes they will grant you one. what she's doing is harassment, do you have any text messages from her or fb messages saved? even if not, if you can prove that you're scared for your child's life or safety or yours or whatever, you can get one. I've filed one against my ex boyfriend, and I plan on doing the same with my OHs parents once this baby is born.

Definitely possible! Keep all records of her texts and Facebook messages etc as evidence :) good luck Hun x

Just make sure you have proof. Keep everything she says.

Agreed. You have to document it. It definitely counts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->