what did I do?!

Sparkles_Dust

Reaction score
So I took a hot well.. Warm shower and then after that me and the hubby had sex and I started getting cramps which I've never had before it felt like stretching almost in my upper torso going off into my side sort of where my arm pit is. But a litte lower then that. Its not painful but its like nerve racking!!!! I looked up and I'm def staying away from the hot showers but have any of you ladies experienced cramps like this before?

I was told hot showers are fine because you aren't fully submerged and get cooled off much quicker!! I've been taking hot showers since day 1 ,especially with my aches and headaches and stuff! As for the cramping, I get cramping after an orgasm! But it's been ok so far!!

Hate to say it, its not the shower's fault...

The hormones released during sex are the same ones that are released during labour that trigger contractions, and it is likely that this is what happened. You don't need to stay away from your showers (though, don't make them too hot ;) )

I think ill just stay away from sex for a little while hehehehe. :) thank you ladies

Yeah...it's common to cramp after sex. That's the reason dh nd I hardly bd'd during pregnancy. I'd get terrible cramps afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->