What did you eat today?

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Im just being nosey wondering what you girls on diets eat during the day.
Im eating less and working out at least 30mins 4-5 days a week on my cross trainer and try to walk with the pushchair too.
My typical day is usually;
B : wholemeal toast or porridge
L : Beans on toast (wholemeal) or yogurt and fruit
D : pasta/rice/potato dish. last night was a potato and veg curry.
snacks were pears and some low fat fruit yogurt.

Today was 2 toast with marmite and just had a lunch of leftover curry (a small bowl full) and tonight will be pasta and tomato sauce. Iv had 2 fruit juice ice pops as im on my period and just want to eat junk :haha:

Today's eats

Breakfast
1 cup 1% cottage cheese, 2/3 cup steel cut oats, 1tbsp sliced almonds, 1 cup strawberries, a coffee with 1 tbsp cream & splenda, plus 1 black coffee

Snack
1/2 cup 1% milk with 1 cup cold coffee over ice (yes I'm a coffee addict), 1 splenda

Lunch
Leftover (1 cup of slow cooker chili with X lean ground beef, chickpeas, and tomatoes)

Snack
1 cup carrots and broccoli plain with 2 tbsp hummus

Dinner
100g salmon filet, 2 cups steam broccoli, 1/2 cup brown rice

Works out to around 1800 calories.

Today's workout *Upper max
a.Bench Press (3-5 max reps) with full warmup
b. 2x max chinups
c. 3-4 set of 8-12 DB row superset with rear delt fly
d. 3-4 set of 8-15 DB shrug
e. 3-4 set of 8-15 Hammer curl

And I may do 20 minutes of HIIT intervals on the treadmill... maybe :)

Iv got a cross trainer but looking to swap. Is the treadmill good? Do you get good results? Im bad at running though so might not be for me :haha:

Iv got a cross trainer but looking to swap. Is the treadmill good? Do you get good results? Im bad at running though so might not be for me :haha:

I love my treadmill. I can use it for distance runs, HIIT (explosive intervals), or just walking while watching TV on an incline to mimic a hill! Hah!

Results... it's good for cardio health and improving fitness. I never factor in the calorie burning because I consider cardio the 'icing' on the cake for my program, my weight lifting is always #1 and cardio comes in when I feel like it.

But I think it's fantastic!

I have all the other machines too (bike, rower, cross trainer but sold it) and have always preferred the treadmill

which out of all the equiptment youv had has helped you lose weight and tone up the most do yuo think? I like the bike and rower more so might swap for one of those

I'm doing Atkins.

This is what I've had so far today:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 5 pieces of chicken bacon, water
Lunch: Cheeseburger in a Bowl (ground beef, romaine lettuce, pickles, shredded cheese, mayo & mustard), water

It's basically a high fat, low carb diet. I was a bit skeptical about it since the media always spews on about low fat....but I've struggled with my weight my whole life doing things the way the media says, so I started something new and different.

I've only been doing Atkins for 6 days and I've already lost 8 pounds. Basically I can't eat wheat, flour, starchy veggies or sugar. I'm still in the induction phase and can have 20g carbs a day which I mostly get from green veggies.

which out of all the equiptment youv had has helped you lose weight and tone up the most do yuo think? I like the bike and rower more so might swap for one of those

None of them, I did it through my diet and weights. The cardio I only do in order to improve my sprint times.

If you aren't sure, go with which ever one you will use the most. In the end it doesn't matter what exercise you choose as long as you stick with it!

I'm on weight watchers, 29 propoints a day.
today I have had;

b:
1 sachet instant oatmeal made with 1/4 pint skim milk
low fat yogurt

l: sandwich made with ww bread, 1 tblspoon low fat mayo, quorn chicken slices and a slice of ww cheese, tomato.

d:
asda low cal chicken madras ready meal
spinach,red pepper, tomato salad with a lemon squeezed on top for dressing

pudding:
ww ice cream sundae

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member