What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeandpray

Reaction score
We spend months planning for everyone else but what have you gotten for Christmas? So far I've opened books, sweets, make-up and a giant rubber duck :rofl:

I got some ghds, hair dryer and a couple pairs of boots and my oh is taking me make up shopping tomorrow. Spoilt girl!

New slippers,pjs,onesie,lots of chocolates and bath things :)

Ring with my kids names engraved and their birthstones.

A huge box frame full of my memories from meeting Gaga , it was rather thoughtful
A frightlings charm and a pole dancing charm to celebrate a move I got a few weeks back.

Oh and Anna and Elsa POP vinyl figures. All mine :rofl:

Some Emma Bridewater stuff, my fave perfume, jammies, dressing gown, a dress, slippers, alcohol and money xx

Too much.

Pj's, chocolate, bath stuff, perfume and clothes from my mum.

Perfume from my ex/Ollie.

Silver penguin earrings and a voucher for a tattoo off of my boyfriend.

Ollie has been utterly spoilt.

Black leather Uggs, a floor cleaning kit, new flooring, and some ornaments.

Jean Paul Gaultier perfume, Converse, Wii U Super Mario 3D Land, Blu Ray Pixar complete collection, Zelda Monopoly and 3 Wasgij puzzles.

A gold bracelet, perfume, boots, calender, diary, chocolates, slippers, £100 'one4all' voucher x

Ive been very spoilt to:
Oasis dress
Hudl and case
Books
Clinique goodies
Elemis goodies
A hat
Socks
Chocs
Molton brown goodies
urban decay make up
vouchers

Burberry woman perfume, Pandora charm, cup measuring set, yankee candle tarts and tarT burner.

I also had secret santa presents and got a mug and socks, a book, a smellies set, a chocolate orange, malteasers, tea lights and a Yankee candle santa tea light holder.

Money (to put towards a new tv)
Body shop stuff
DVDs
Chocolates
Slippers
A curling wand
More bath stuff
£20 New Look gift card
Nail varnish
Yankee Candles
:D

I was seriously spoiled from my dd and oh i got -

Tickets and night away for a show
Jammies, slippers and dressing gown
Perfume
Large soap and glory box
Hair care stuff
Benefit make up

My parents got me -

New george foreman
Jammies, lounge top (so cosy)
Aussie miracle gift set
Michael kors watch

My neighbour who lost her husband earlier in the year gave me and my oh money, a considerable amount (£1500) that he had expressed before he died we were to get, she wrapped it and put it in a gift box. She also got me a laura ashley set and scratch cards. We were really over whelmed with this and i started crying.

we weren't doing prezzies this year but my hubby surprised me with a new laptop (purple yay) super pleased but tbh i would have been just as happy with no gifts, had the best day.

£150
glitter bottle of vodka and glass with my name

from my mam-
couple of hampers from my mam with smellies, sweets and a bottle of sidekick
yankee candles (funnily enough the same exact pack i got her!)
photo frame
plaque for my wall
pjs and slippers
goldigger perfume
ornament bottle with lights inside

pjs and sweets from my sister

i also treat myself to the s&g big set, 2 ciate nail sets, benefit makeup, shower gels, sweets, minnie teddy
(purely cause lo insisted santa leave me presents)

A sewing machine, Xmas PJs, slippers, dressing gown, coat, another coat and a couple of books.

Totally spoilt!

Ugg slippers, pandora charm, Willow Tree mother and daughter ornament, soap and glory gift set, voucher for our favourite local restaurant, dressing gown, cushions, smelly gift sets, Yankee candles.. Been spoilt this year!

Towels and photoframe from sister
Tub of chocolates from OH's Grandma
Spa day from in-laws
Money off my Grandad
Chocolate coins from my mum (tradition)
OH (so far) a cast iron griddle pan (random but I wanted one since going on holiday and using one). He's treating me after New Years after he's been paid as last wage went on DD :)

Clothes, pj's, ugg slippers, converse, perfume, makeup, smellys, yankee candle, purse, cd and a Pandora charm I've been spoilt!! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"