what did you get your 4yr old boy ???

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
its my sons 4th in july :cry: moneys tight but i bought a ds off here and guna get him some games, the only thing is im now wondering if he will be able to play it and look after it proplery :/

i was guna get him some power ranger things aswell , what can i get him tht will keep him entertained for a fair amount of time, he never plays wth toys at home :( hes got kitchen/garage/outdoor toys x

My 3 year old has a DS (a hand-me-down thing, not a new one) and apart from constantly losing his stylus he looks after it fine, so I'm sure your boy will be okay with it x

My 5 year old uses my DS and honestly it's only in the last 6 months he's learnt how to actually use it. He won't be allowed anything like that of his own until I know for sure he can look after it.

TBH I wouldn't even bother buying toys. Other people buy toys so I don't see the point in buying them. I tend to buy nice clothes.

i dnt have other people to buy him anything tho x

My nephew has just turned four. He got some power rangers figures, and some batman figures. The batmobile, some lego sets, clothes, dvds, a touch screen tablet thingy, basketball hoop, he loves that. Some small army figures....

My son's most played with present from the last year or so has been some 'power rangers' from poundland. Also little toy soldiers have been a great hit (I know not everyone agrees with things like that though).

At my house, you get a bike with training wheels for your fourth birthday. We found amazing ones in great shape at garage sales.

DS got a 3ds from us, and some 3ds and playstation games, clothes and batman toys for his 4th bday - other people also got him a lot of Batman figures, vehicles, playsets like a big jail type thing etc, basically anything batman, transformers and avengers toys, dvds...

He'd been good on the 3ds for a while before he got on, so sure that'll be fine :)

I got my son Legos, a transformer toy, and some books for kindergarten , and his grandparents got him some Ninja turtle books and a game for his mobi go.

I have a ds and the vtech mobi go my son has he is a lot better with , it's easier to use and has educational games

Lego was a hit with my little man and a year later, still is. There is such a huge range! xx

My son is quite in to the avengers atm so we will get him a few action figures and dress up. He is also very in to lego and playmobil. We'll also get him some new books, and tesco have some great learning books atm for letters & numbers/reading & writing x

Personal preference but I would never buy a computer game for a young child, it's important that they're using their imagination at this age through play with toys and friends x

What about a scooter? Charlie has the Ozzbozz twist one and he loves it. He will be 4 in August and so far he's getting figures! Any figures will do - he's not fussy! Also getting him lots of puzzles and games as he's really getting into them now. He's getting the Lego I bought for Christmas recycled as he wasn't interested in it before so it's being re-wrapped! Tbh, he's happiest out on his bike or plasma car so I'm not going overboard on toys. Hope you find some good stuff for him Honey08 :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->