What did you have for Christmas Dinner?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We went to DH's mums and we had turkey, gammon, roast potatoes, stuffing balls, pigs in blankets, honey roasted parsnips, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower cheese. For dessert we had millionaire's shortbread cheesecake. I didn't manage to eat a lot but it was gorgeous :)

What did everyone else have?

Last edited:
We had turkey crown, two kinds of stuffings, roast potatoes, red cabbage and pigs in blankets. We had unending Christmas biscuits, chocolates, macarons and didn’t manage to eat any of the yule log I had planned for dessert. It was all delish but I feel like food is coming out if my ears! Lol

Last edited:
We ended up having a chicken crown wrapped in bacon, gammon, mash, roasted carrots, honey glazed parnips, normal carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts, green beans, roasties (nearly forgot), stuffing (nearly forgot) and yorkies

We was going to have belgian chocolate yule log but after dinner we all felt like death :haha: no way we could manage it.

We went to in laws - we had
Roast beef , Turkey Sprouts Broccoli Potatoes
Gravy Stuffing Yorkshire puds
Dessert was either a Cadbury trifle or Victoria sponge cake ! Was delicious !

We went to my aunt's house and had Portuguese chicken and rice soup, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, stuffing with Portuguese sausage, veggies, Portuguese buns, ham, and desserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->