what did you loose in 30 days on the 30 day shred?

Fabby

mummy to my amazing boy x
Reaction score
Dvd come yesterday. So question in the title....
:flower:

So far 4lbs, i have a week left. I did the dvd for a week straight and lost 2.2lbs. Ive toned up quite a lot though.

Come on girls tell us! I know a lot of you have done it on here cus see it been mentioned alot. Please share :flower:

Yes please share!!!

I start tomorrow. Eeeeekk! Fancy buddying up?

Tbh I had a nose at it today and the boxfit class that I do at least once a week, sometimes twice if hubby us home from work on time, my class is 10x harder and we do more or less the exact same kind of thing. Supose its good to chuck on for do a quick workout when lo allows me too

When I did it before pregnancy I lost 10 lbs in 30 days, but I was eating really clean and doing 45 cardio 5 times a week at the same time. Such a good progressive workout for sure.

I found it online............I have done it once - mon night - and have not been able to walk properly since, haha. If you have very little muscle you will feel it!! I found that the sideways lunges are the killer.

LO also likes to join in. I am full of the cold, so I am not sure if I will be attempting it tonight................but having followed something similar before, it is good for getting your base fitness sorted and for something to build on.

I don't think I lost anything doing it - I think the weight I lost in fat I gained back in muscle tone. I was definitely slimmer afterwards though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->