babezone

Reaction score
how many bottles and how many oz and how much food/ceareal

archie has 3/4- 7oz bottles
1 - 3oz bottle
lil pot ceareal in morning
half jar or lil pot cereal in eve

wat exactly did/does ur 4month have xxx

I think she had a growth spurt then so she was probably on me constantly and having bottles :rofl:

katie has boob for about 30mins at bout 4am, then for up to an hour at about 8or9, then about 30mins at about 10.30, then bout 40/50mins at about 11.30, followed by a few spoons of either a veg or some porridge. then a bit more boob. then at abou 3.30 we have more boob. 4.30/5ish more boob, then either a veg or porridge again depending on what we had for lunch. then about 6.30/7ish boob then bed! she's 16 weeks, so nearly 4 months!

Tye has 6 6oz bottles in 24hours and few spoonfuls of cereal in the morning (heinz baby cereal of corse haha not mine!) and few spoonfuls of veg or fruit in the evening at the moment :)

ah that makes me feel better that he havin near on same as archie...i gets worried i over feeding him lol....i shud get him weighed really but his poorly atm and its cold outside xx

I was worried i was overfeeding Tye but i got him weighed last friday and hes still only 14lb 8oz.

Jacob will take about 5 bottles of 6oz a day! x

i think around 4months we had upped maddi to 5/6 7oz bottles hon, though she didn't have food till after 6months x

At 4 months I think Chloe was on 5x7oz bottles. She had a month long growth spurt! didnt start solids til 6 months

At 4 months she upped the formula intake to 30oz a day and she started eating a few spoons of baby cereal in the evening.

lmao 14lb archie was dat about a month ago i reckon hes at least 16lb now hes a right lil fatty lol x

Jasmine has formula, it ranges daily how much she takes, but its usually about 7 bottles still, some rice cereal mid morning and at dinner she has half a jar plus some rice cereal.

6 bottles of 4-6 ounces plus cereal in the evening(couple of tablespoons)

Ollie has 5 4-5oz bottles and has some baby rice for breakfast, some veg puree at lunch time and some fruit puree around dinner time (only a few spoonfuls though) x

Harry has a boobie feed every 3 hours day and night and at luchtime he has a small bowl of cereal and at 6pm he has a small bowl of rice and veggies x

Lauryn is just over 4 months-she has 4 8oz bottles, and a 6 oz bottle and just started weaning so a couple of spoonfuls of mashed banana in morning and couple of spoonfuls of veg puree at tea time. She was 18lb 11oz last week:blush:

Niamh has 5-6 bottles a day and takes about 180mls which i think is about 6 oz. We haven't started solids yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->