What do hiccups feel like?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I get this feeling alot down low. Kind of like pulsating/ heartbeat but slower almost in my vag area once and a while. It's very rythmic but pretty faint and light. I notice it mostly after baby sleeps for a while and then wakes up and starts to move. Lasts 10-15 minutes. Is this hiccups?

I reckon so! It took me ages to realise I was feeling hiccups :) its like a pulsating that is regular and constant for a few minutes. My whole stomach moves now when buns has them! X

Hiccups for me feel like an internal kick - only realised they were hiccups because they were happening in a rhythm if you know what I mean.

Yea that sounds like hiccups! Like a light rhythmic tap x

A rhythmic tap is how I would describe it, only realised what it was recently when I was lying in bed awake one morning at about 5am!

Sounds like hiccups :) pretty regular, dull, repetitive 'jolts' almost.

I took me a while to realise it was hiccups, it feels like baby kicking you, but it's in the same spot and every few seconds or so. Lasts for about 5/10 mins

Yep at first felt like a slow nerve twitch.

I remember how funny the hiccups felt :D So cute and adorable.

I haven't felt anything like this yet. Do you think its because I have an anterior placenta???

Don't get me wrong, I get punched and kicked all the time, just been looking up for hiccups and my punches and kicks never have a pattern to them. Just random knocks and bumps.

I haven't felt anything like this yet. Do you think its because I have an anterior placenta???

Don't get me wrong, I get punched and kicked all the time, just been looking up for hiccups and my punches and kicks never have a pattern to them. Just random knocks and bumps.

Im not sure why. But honestly, they are so light that I only feel them laying in bed or laying still for a while. You may not notice them!

like if your uterus is spasming at a constant pace.. the movement will be constant and its a unique feeling lol

With my first pregnancy, I only noticed them at the end, maybe like from 37 weeks on. But when she was born, she would get them about 3 times a day for the first 2 weeks!
Jcliff, sounds like hiccups for sure. Aren't they kinda cute?? In the end, the kicks and movements are so uncomfortable, I loved when I felt the hiccups because they were not painful.

I thought it was internal kicks for ages and then realised how much they felt like hiccups!
Very in time and lasted 15 minutes. I can literally imagine the little bean jolting with them inside me!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->