what do I do?

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
I feel so rough :( SO my sickness died down, I felt a whole lot better, then yesterday me lunch (boiled rice and Tuna) wasn't cutting it, so I only ate half. Nothing for dinner, and still not eaten, I have tried 3 bites of apple, it taste's horrible, as does tea, juice, WATER, EVERY THING tastes the same , this horrible horrible taste that is making me gag, including chocolate!!!! what the hell do I do, I can't not eat or drink, and how long should I leave it before I call the dr's, my head now hurts due to lack of intake and felt dizzy earlier so had a nap. :cry:

Poor you!! I don't know what advice to give you but keep sipping at water at least, even if its horrible as you need to keep fluids up.

I can't :cry: i am throwing it up, it tastes like rotten poo! you know when drains are blocked, that horrific smell! well every thing tastes of that! going to shop to get an enery drink, and some mints, just brushed my teeth to the same, its come from no where!

What I noticed is I had to force myself to eat. I didnt get any morning sickness unless I didn't eat. That's when I started to feel sick. The more I nibbled on crackers, cookies, oranges, (however horrible they tasted) the better I felt and surprisingly the easier it became for me to eat. I just had to continuously eat all day long. I still do!

okay ill try, but my morning sickness died down,and wasn't like this, but ill give it a go xxx

I have that taste thing going on too. I find food that has more flavour is easier to eat but still within a few mins that drainy taste happens and I feel yucky. Hope it passes for you soon. I started sucking love heart sweets. I don't even like them but that soury sweet thing seems to help

Sea bands were a god send for me. They didn't eliminate the nausea and sickness completely but took the edge away.

Try taking small sips of water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated. Also citrus fruits helped me. The smell of orange peel helped with the sickness too.

Have small meals through out the day. I preferred bland foods like cheese sandwiches, plain pasta with a small amount of butter and salt and pepper and plain jacket potato again with a small amount butter and salt and pepper.

Got a cup of tea now, not the nicest, but better than yesterday, although I have a confession to make, I had 3 cigarettes yesterday :growlmad: my brother in law, neighbour were here and my electric one had run out, now I made a comment to my brother in law that they tasted of the sh*t taste every thing else did. when maybe every thing tasted of.....fags.
Either way I should never have had even one, I have not had ANY in months, so annoyed with my self.
I have not eaten yet, but I am HOPING that is what made it all so bad,
and I know I deserve to be shouted at and told how awful I am and believe me I feel it.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not easy giving up cigarettes. The fact that they tasted bad and have made everything else taste bad will maybe help you resist a craving even if your electric cig is missing or broken.
I gave up smoking when I was pregnant with my first and it is hard to do. Good luck

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not easy giving up cigarettes. The fact that they tasted bad and have made everything else taste bad will maybe help you resist a craving even if your electric cig is missing or broken.
I gave up smoking when I was pregnant with my first and it is hard to do. Good luck

well I have another electric one and had three left, which I just gave to my neighbor, if I don't have them here I won't think about them. they made me feel so rough and had no food or drink, even if it wasnt what made me so ill, it is enough to put me off, TBH I have been fine till yesterday if I have my one i can be around people smoking and be fine and not want one, I have the occational moment of oh I would like one, but never give in to it, and it tends to pass after a few mins.

and I do need to feel bad, if I want to harm my self which I did for nearly 13!!!! years fair enough, but I owe it to my baby not to, I have asthma my self, I don't want to increase my little ones chances of getting it.

thank you though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->