what do u think of this one...

**angel**

SAHM to 4 babas
Reaction score
I know im mega early for looking at pushchairs but i am so excited lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-08-GRACO...3805664QQihZ010QQcategoryZ66700QQcmdZViewItem

i found this one and think its actually quite good value looks really nice aswell xxxx

Go and see it in person and have a go of it. You might find it too clumpy, bad turning, not easy t9o fold down etc etc in person, or you might love it ;D

i agree with blah, i would go and test one out before buying one, as you may not get on with it and then your stuck with it if you dont :(

Yeah its a good idea to check it out before you buy it offline. But it looks really nice x

I looked at that one in John Lewis and found it to be a bit wobbly. Im going pram shopping today. Finding it hard to find one I like.

Thats the problem with buying them off ebay, you can buy it then realise you dont like how it handles, but its to late by that point.
It is a good idea to see if anywhere else stock it then you can try before you buy, if you like then go back to ebay and grab it at a bargain price, lol.

Yes i agree with the others. Your best looking in shops for the pushchair you want and then you can always go online to get yourself a bargain. You need to check things like will it fit in my boot, does the car seat fit the car, how heavy is it, will i get round the shops with it etc.

i would def check as i have seen quite a few bad reviews about this so better to check it out for yourself rather than be disappointed

x

My problem with Ebay has always been (especially with items like strollers) once you pay the shipping and handling most of the time it's close if not the same as the store price. So for big items I personally go to the store, and get the smaller ones online.

Ooooh i like the look of it, :lol: you should def check out reviews and also if you see someone with it ask them how they rate it... OH and i went to try ours and tbh it didnt make any difference but it depends on whether you need a pram for public transport etc.. so you need to know what you're going to do as to whether the pram is the right one for you!

Yep also get more comeback buying from a shop hence we got ours from a shop rather than slightly cheaper online incase stuff goes wrong then you dont have to pay to send it back p &p etc

I looked at that pram and found it far too big and bulky for my liking plus I didn't feel it was very stable compared to my first choice which was a Silver Cross Freeway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->